Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aw hell nah, my nicca Champagne Vinny done shot the club up. Came a long way from crying cuz he couldn't salsa properly and because his wife called him clumsy :laugh:
Breh secured the bag, apparently she is nerdy engineer that gets paid well. Vinny isnt making money like her.

She the type of nerdy average chicks I encourage coli brehs to go for. She all about school, career & stays at home.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Breh secured the bag, apparently she is nerdy engineer that gets paid well. Vinny isnt making money like her.

She the type of nerdy average chicks I encourage coli brehs to go for. She all about school, career & stays at home.
Either that or a nurse/medical professional like myself :whew:

Just not a travel nurse :whoa:

And yeah, that's how you supposed to handle a situation like that. Don't cry about it like Gil non stop, even though Myrla ended up being a bytch. Take that shyt as a blessing.

My girl and I both in healthcare-- her on the nurse side, and me on the IS side, and she makes maybe a smidge more than me and I could give no fuks at all. That just means more bread coming into the house.

Gil shoulda trapped that heaux, left her then filed for spouse support :troll:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The only couple that seems authentic is freckles and the Spanish cat....

That light skin Trini and Brazil bad af tho

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gotdamn @ Brett in this dress looking like Poison Ivy on this Houston reunion.

the-wolf-of-wall-street-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Either that or a nurse/medical professional like myself :whew:

Just not a travel nurse :whoa:

And yeah, that's how you supposed to handle a situation like that. Don't cry about it like Gil non stop, even though Myrla ended up being a bytch. Take that shyt as a blessing.

My girl and I both in healthcare-- her on the nurse side, and me on the IS side, and she makes maybe a smidge more than me and I could give no fuks at all. That just means more bread coming into the house.

Gil shoulda trapped that heaux, left her then filed for spouse support :troll:

Word. She was easily in the 6 figures. And Gil was a rookie Firefighter making $39k a year

He was impatient. With years of experience in the future, he would be in the 6 figures soon himself. But his ego couldn't handle it :francis:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I dont want to come as judgmental or calling someone gay but something is off with Justin

I've never heard a straight man say girl the amount of times he does on the show and after show
and he always talking by sex and his dikk

either he gay/bi and overcompensating/in denial
or
he has been called gay all his life cause he is sensitive & has femine tendencies so he is overcompensating

shyt is weird to be talking all the time about how hard your wife is making on camera and in front ppl you barely know