Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s sad to watch. He seems like a good dude but he fukked up when lied off top about the roommates. It doesn’t help that Jasmina ain’t attracted to him. But I feel like that attraction woulda came if he didn’t lie. That was a horrible first impression
I don’t think that’s it. Well not the sole problem. She doesn’t seem to know what she wants. This episode could have been 3 episodes ago the way she was talking. I’m not sure what else she wants.

I don’t think she is attracted to him either but then that’s part of the problem. You can’t be on the show and be that beholden to appearance. If that not it then she has some other stuff going on. The fact they never explored her only being in long distance relationships………..

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It’s sad to watch. He seems like a good dude but he fukked up when lied off top about the roommates. It doesn’t help that Jasmina ain’t attracted to him. But I feel like that attraction woulda came if he didn’t lie. That was a horrible first impression

On top of that, the problem with him is that he's too worried and asking "So how are you feeling today, have your feelings changed?"

Instead of just going with the flow, showing confidence and affection. And make the initiative to touch her, cuddle, kiss, etc. Even Jasmina mentioned to her friend that Michael never initiates any affection

Dude is clueless :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think that’s it. Well not the sole problem. She doesn’t seem to now what she wants. This episode could have been 3 episodes the way she was talking. I’m not sure what else she wants.

I don’t think she is attracted to him either but then that’s part of the problem. You can’t be on the show and be that beholden to appearance. If that not it then she has some other stuff going on. The fact they never explored her only being in long distance relationships………..

Yo it's crazy how they NEVER talked about it. That is huge in showing that she's never been with a partner having day to day interactions. How can a fact like that never be explored by the Experts is unbelievable

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I just might tap out of this show for good after this season:francis:

I started out way back whe n season 1 started

I started watching with my ex
And introduced this show to my current

This shyt just get worst each season

I Hate every person this season:francis:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When you get caught in a lie before you smash, it's all downhill after that.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yo Olajuwon is the biggest scumbag on earth :russ::russ::russ:

Trying to use any excuse to make him and Katina break up. Now he's turning to the "Well she's in Nursing school and she has to focus, so I don't think I can marry her because of that"

"If I was her, I would want her to focus on herself. Sometimes when you love someone, you have to let them do them :sadbron:"

This fukkboy is so see through

This being his first relationship with a Black woman says alot, looks like he wants to go back to Pawging :mjlol:
He was mainipulatively pushing her into saying no on decision day so he won't look like a$$hole....on some "If you say no I would understand"

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yea I agree with ya'll about Jasmeana getting a pass by NOBODY putting her on the spot. Everything is about what Michael needs to do and what Michael isn't doing or dissecting Michael's past and dealing with his trauma. Idk why the producers aren't holding her feet to the fire but she's been able to skate by all season without any criticism.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
On top of that, the problem with him is that he's too worried and asking "So how are you feeling today, have your feelings changed?"

Instead of just going with the flow, showing confidence and affection. And make the initiative to touch her, cuddle, kiss, etc. Even Jasmina mentioned to her friend that Michael never initiates any affection

Dude is clueless :heh:
He's scare of being rejected. She doesn't really make it easy for him to show affection tbh

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn. I didn't realize this thread was still on and popping. I gotta agree with everybody who states the producers just match these couples to ensure future fukkery.

-The Steve-Noi relationship went from extremely promising to likely folding due to her insecurities, selfish nature, immaturity, and childhood trauma. She certainly has valid reasons to question her financial future given Steve's current unemployment and tough upbringing. But she has to realize she isn't in the same predicament as her parents. He was 100% correct when he stated he operates from a "scarcity mentality." Not to mention he's asked her directly if she needs him to work full-time to alleviate that concern and she deflects. Her lack of ability to communicate would be comical if she weren't in her 30's. That being said he should give her a glimpse into his financial status to help her get past these concerns. But knowing Noi she liable to post that shyt on IG :lolbron: I love how she's pressed to have Steve work so she can start having kids within a year and be a stay-at-home mom. Say what u want about Lindsey but she was dead-on when she pointed out the irony in Noi wanting to be a SAHM with an unemployed husband.

-Jasmina and Mike were doomed from the start. She clearly was never attracted to ole boy and he didn't help matters by lying about stupid shyt early in the relationship. But to his credit he's done a complete 180 and really put the work in to turn things around. I hate the way they've exploited his trauma yet given her a pass, especially when u factor in her unconventional upbringing and proclivity for long distance relationships. My wife and I have a drinking game where every time she mentions needing a "deeper connection" we take a shot :russ: Broads know within five minutes of meeting a dude whether they would give up the panties. How deep a "connection" do u really need? In fairness she has alluded to that fact. But I just don't believe she wants to come off as superficial on national TV. Definitely friend zone vibes. Mike is gonna be a beast when this doesn't work out because dude really opened up.

-I've been thoroughly enjoying the Ola-Katina dynamic. I certainly agree dude has been taking advantage of the relationship and attempting to manipulate her into doing things the way he likes. She could definitely use a backbone. But then again she alluded to being the alpha in her past relationship and not enjoying that role. Some people just have a submissive nature :shaq: What I really get a kick out if is the fact he's self-centered, arrogant, and actually successful in these endeavors. These are traits the vast majority of women exhibit on a daily basis. My wife lurks on LSA every now and then and the venom these broads have for him is hilarious. Mind u if Katina was the one who had her shyt together while Ola was the one partied her entire 20s and just started school they would be shytting all over him and telling her to divorce on Decision Day. So I'll continue rooting for the bad guy.

-Its been hard watching Lindsey's and Mark's relationship play out. She clearly has no filter, can't control her liquor, and has displayed an incredibly vindictive personality. While clearly a defense mechanism that doesn't excuse her behavior. She has emasculated dude in every sense of the word. Mark da Shak has definitely met his match. I actually feel sorry for dude. I'm sure he didn't sign up for this show anticipating losing his job and place to live. His lack of confidence is certainly understandable and on full display but just feeds into her vile personality. In fairness most women are turned off by men who lack confidence. And what's up with this dude's palate? How have u never tried salsa or eaten a taco?:hhh: I mean they keep the salsa and dip RIGHT NEXT to the Tositos in Aisle 5 :mjlol: He's been to too many Super Bowl parties not to have experienced either.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Stopped watching weeks ago. Worst season i can remember. None of them should stay together. Steve and Noi probably will but shouldn’t

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Stopped watching weeks ago. Worst season i can remember. None of them should stay together. Steve and Noi probably will but shouldn’t
Yeah I got zero for zero. I think that means only Champagne Vinny and Briana from a couple of seasons ago are still married. Considering dude had to move back to DR it's only a matter of time until these "experts" will be 0-14. I think this may be my last season. For those who like their fukkery a bit more entertaining, I suggest Love After Lockup.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I got zero for zero. I think that means only Champagne Vinny and Briana from a couple of seasons ago are still married. Considering dude had to move back to DR it's only a matter of time until these "experts" will be 0-14. I think this may be my last season. For those who like their fukkery a bit more entertaining, I suggest Love After Lockup.

I'm in the "This season sucks, I'm gonna try the next season and if that sucks, then I'm out" camp

Shame on the producers for turning this show into Love and Hip Hop light