Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I know they're not the most solid couple right now, but watching Michael and Jasmina communicate, it seems like they'd be the most likely to have a positive, lasting marriage out of all the couples. They genuinely look happy with each other these days, they just got a weak foundation. I think they both just need to get over a couple vulnerability issues that they each have. Noi, Lindsey, and, Olajuwon are all dumpster juice.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lindsay the fukking worst
she quick to make jokes, critize and be in ppl business but as soon the shoe is on the other foot she cant take it and plays the victim. How does she have friends?

I keep thinking about the 1st episode when she told producers that she was engaged before and her fiancé stood her up on Wedding Day

It all makes sense now

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Worth watching?
no-oh.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yo Olajuwon is the biggest scumbag on earth :russ::russ::russ:

Trying to use any excuse to make him and Katina break up. Now he's turning to the "Well she's in Nursing school and she has to focus, so I don't think I can marry her because of that"

"If I was her, I would want her to focus on herself. Sometimes when you love someone, you have to let them do them :sadbron:"

This fukkboy is so see through

This being his first relationship with a Black woman says alot, looks like he wants to go back to Pawging :mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Mike drowning in the friend zone end of the pool
It’s sad to watch. He seems like a good dude but he fukked up when lied off top about the roommates. It doesn’t help that Jasmina ain’t attracted to him. But I feel like that attraction woulda came if he didn’t lie. That was a horrible first impression