Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think Jasmina doesn't want to have feelings for Michael. It seems like she's still holding a grudge on him for some reason

It looks like the 1st week with all the arguments and him lying about TWO female roommates really made her mad at him

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
the job thing with Noi is about 2 things

she lowkey jealous Steve doesnt have to work while she doing her 9-5. Based on all accounts Steve is pulling his weight and is comfortable with savings
Noi grew up in a poor household which has caused trama. She cant accept someone willing not working cause based on the way she was raised

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think Jasmina doesn't want to have feelings for Michael. It seems like she's still holding a grudge on him for some reason

It looks like the 1st week with all the arguments and him lying about TWO female roommates really made her mad at him
I think she was miles away from being able to open up with someone and that first week made it impossible. No way someone who has only been in long distance relationships isn’t guarded to a unpossible level.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps

at this point based on what we've seen Jasmina aint feeling Mike and there is nothing he can do to change
hopefully I am wrong and they pull a Miles & Karen...but it seems like he doing everything to build a connection and his best behavior and she still aint feeling him

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
at this point based on what we've seen Jasmina aint feeling Mike and there is nothing he can do to change
hopefully I am wrong and they pull a Miles & Karen...but it seems like he doing everything to build a connection and his best behavior and she still aint feeling him

Me personally I think people are overlooking The fact that she was always in a long distance relationship. I don't think she would actually be "attracted" to anyone regardless of who the man is

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 2 episodes behind but idk if it’s even worth it to finish this boring ass season

no fukkery and no “good” couple that makes me believe in marriage again either

:hhh:

I been watching this comedian recap the show then actually watching it as its been so dry.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I’m 2 episodes behind but idk if it’s even worth it to finish this boring ass season

no fukkery and no “good” couple that makes me believe in marriage again either

:hhh:

shyt that’s probably the same time I stopped. This is the worst season in terms of entertainment in a while. If Katina wasn’t so meek it would be interesting, but she lets Olajuwon walk all over her

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bz91o2D.png

U5aU87u.png

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: