Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Outside of the show someone has already done a deep dive in Steve’s resume and tech projects he’s had a hand in… Dude DOES NOT have to work for a long time. She’s doing too much and it’s not going to stop.
If you've built enough of a nest egg to buy yourself some time off, then why put yourself through the unnecessary stress?

He likely has the skills and connects to pick right up where he left off.....whenever he feels like it.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lindsay said "He's a loser, he makes $60,000 signing people up for gym memberships"

She's brutal :picard::mjlol:

It’s crazy that she insulted him like that because someone on reddit said her mouth keeps her fired. How does one start being racist 15 minutes into the group meetup? At baggage claim being discriminatory.

Y’all should have seen my face when she said rich men want her. :usure:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It’s crazy that she insulted him like that because someone on reddit said her mouth keeps her fired. How does one start being racist 15 minutes into the group meetup? A baggage being discriminatory.

Lindsay said she is used to dealing with “big fish”
:russ:

Yea ok

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy that she insulted him like that because someone on reddit said her mouth keeps her fired. How does one start being racist 15 minutes into the group meetup? At baggage claim being discriminatory.

Wait what, she's constantly getting fired and in and out of jobs? :russ:

How does someone like her think she can catch rich men? Wasn't she the one who shared her story in episode 1, that she got stood up at the alter by her groom? :russ::russ::russ:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wait what, she's constantly getting fired and in and out of jobs? :russ:

How does someone like her think she can catch rich men? Wasn't she the one who shared her story in episode 1, that she got stood up at the alter by her groom? :russ::russ::russ:

:dead::dead: He was done. Done.

I know he is watching this show feeling good. She is crazy.