Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
imagine having a wife who can’t even make eggs :picard:

I don't understand what's so hard to make eggs. Literally put the onions, garlic, etc. Let it sit for 5-10 min, add seasoning. Crack the eggs in a separate bowl then mix it till its full yolk. Then you pour the egg onto the onions, garlic, etc

And I'm just giving basic cooking instructions. There's people who do it more advanced than that. It's literally the easiest thing to make :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Noi is the prototypical modern women :hhh:

- Doesn't like to clean
- Doesn't like to cook
- Hides her emotions and tries to make herself always look good to her family
- Thinks her pet is like her child
- Does alot of shyt test to see if Steve is "worth it"

Steve finally mentioned that he has loads of savings from his Sales Engineer job and wants to do Entrepreneurial pursuits
I'm sure he explained this to her, or did he not?
Is she such a worker bee that he has no concept of starting a business? :francis::mjlol:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Noi is the prototypical modern women :hhh:

- Doesn't like to clean
- Doesn't like to cook
- Hides her emotions and tries to make herself always look good to her family
- Thinks her pet is like her child
- Does alot of shyt test to see if Steve is "worth it"

Steve finally mentioned that he has loads of savings from his Sales Engineer job and wants to do Entrepreneurial pursuits
I'm sure he explained this to her, or did he not?

Is she such a worker bee that he has no concept of starting a business? :francis::mjlol:

He may have, but I don't think he is showing any effort towards it. She just met this man. His reasoning for quitting his job without any backup sounds nutty and could be indicative of laziness or flaky. He wants to do software engineering/ IT freelance, but he clearly hasn't gotten any clients. Once he starts getting clients, he should be fine, unless she makes something else up.

Superstar
Daps
He may have, but I don't think he is showing any effort towards it. She just met this man. His reasoning for quitting his job without any backup sounds nutty and could be indicative of laziness or flaky. He wants to do software engineering/ IT freelance, but he clearly hasn't gotten any clients. Once he starts getting clients, he should be fine, unless she makes something else up.

He already told her he had savings and was comfortable. When he explained his previous job and his previous creation of a startup it was pretty obvious he won’t have to work for a long time.

He also says that he already does freelance stuff every now and then. If she doesn’t get it by now then he should probably move on. I feel like she just wants to quit and her only example/indication of someone being good is them working themselves to death.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He already told her he had savings and was comfortable. When he explained his previous job and his previous creation of a startup it was pretty obvious he won’t have to work for a long time.

He also says that he already does freelance stuff every now and then. If she doesn’t get it by now then he should probably move on. I feel like she just wants to quit and her only example/indication of someone being good is them working themselves to death.

That's relative if we are being honest, and the COL in Boston is very high. I don't know if he has disclosed anything, but she said 40k will shut her up.

I doubt it. You can't family plan while being potentially financially insecure. It's irresponsible.

Superstar
Daps
That's relative if we are being honest, and the COL in Boston is very high. I don't know if he has disclosed anything, but she said 40k will shut her up.

I doubt it. You can't family plan while being potentially financially insecure. It's irresponsible.

Outside of the show someone has already done a deep dive in Steve’s resume and tech projects he’s had a hand in… Dude DOES NOT have to work for a long time. She’s doing too much and it’s not going to stop.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Outside of the show someone has already done a deep dive in Steve’s resume and tech projects he’s had a hand in… Dude DOES NOT have to work for a long time. She’s doing too much and it’s not going to stop.

Link? I'm interested. I'm guessing he got some Venture Capital Equity from a successful startup?

If that's the case, I'm guessing he's not completely forthcoming with her how much he is making. Or is she that much of a goofy that she's making a scene on purpose

Superstar
Daps
Link? I'm interested. I'm guessing he got some Venture Capital Equity from a successful startup?

If that's the case, I'm guessing he's not completely forthcoming with her how much he is making. Or is she that much of a goofy that she's making a scene on purpose

There’s been several arguments about it on Reddit and someone finally posted his linked in along with some of shyt he was freelancing on lol.

I just remember him teaching IT stuff for a while, doing the Sales engineer thing for a while, and creating some apps (I think they were related to development). It seems all those paid anywhere from 100k-300k.

It seems only the women are mad at him for not showing his savings or freelance income. The people on Reddit keep forgetting that these people aren’t actually married yet and won’t actually sign legal marriage documents until after decision day. I would think someone would want to be cautious about sharing something like that with someone who was acting funny earlier in the season.

The good thing is that they’re both relatively still free and neither of them have to budge on their positions if they don’t want to.