Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is going a good job. If you want to be gay, do like you are doing, don't be lying to women. That's why Aids is so high

The reason why the hiv rate is up is because people don't get tested as they should, have unprotected sex not realizing they have it and spreading it unknowingly. To imply that hiv is something that only can be passed by a gay or bi man and not a straight man is completely ignorant.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a lazy take, these nikkas fukk men secretly and are getting at women in the public arena, a lot of the time these women have no clue that they aren't making the best decision.

No, when you are fukking, your health is YOUR responsibility. I see a lot of reckless and ignorant people who are way too eager to fukk without knowing anything about sex education. Nobody is perfect but responsibility is everything.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is a lazy take, these nikkas fukk men secretly and are getting at women in the public arena, a lot of the time these women have no clue that they aren't making the best decision.
I agree, these women can't really tell from looking at these men that they are having sex with men.

shyt, until the coli put me on to who Markeith with his exposals, I too wouldn't be able to look at these men and see them for being gay.

Now I see that there are signs :salute: @Poitier

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
No, when you are fukking, your health is YOUR responsibility. I see a lot of reckless and ignorant people who are way too eager to fukk without knowing anything about sex education. Nobody is perfect but responsibility is everything.
So we're having a conversation now about sex education instead of addressing men who are living a lie?

These women have every right to know what their partner's sexual activities are but they aren't given the opportunity to even know.

You speak of responsibility being everything yet overlook the whole point as to why these men are being exposed. This wouldn't be an issue if these women knew and had no issue with their men fukking other men but we all know that they rightfully find it unacceptable and here is the result.

Markeith and others like him should continue to serve as deterrents for this type of selfish and reckless behavior, there really is no objective counterargument to this point.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we're having a conversation now about sex education instead of addressing men who are living a lie?

These women have every right to know what their partner's sexual activities are but they aren't given the opportunity to even know.

You speak of responsibility being everything yet overlook the whole point as to why these men are being exposed. This wouldn't be an issue if these women knew and had no issue with their men fukking other men but we all know that they rightfully find it unacceptable and here is the result.

Markeith and others like him should continue to serve as deterrents for this type of selfish and reckless behavior, there really is no objective counterargument to this point.

Kill that moral ground shyt. If it was a woman that was exposing straight guys cheating on their female spouses with her, you and these other guys wouldn't give a fukk. Ya would trash her for being a homewrecker and saying the guy shes exposing are victims. Your flux moral concern has more to do with homophobia.

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
That white dude life is over :huhldup:

So is that black boys :pachaha:

How did he let that nikka record his face:skip:

He was touching his cheeks and spreading them like he's done it before :picard: marquis said his booty look good :russ:

These men are so stupid, How can you let anyone record you :mindblown: are they that slow?
What's crazy to me is that they look like your everyday average guy :damn: us women gotta be careful in these streets.