Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

This is the look of pain, anger, and embarrassment. The fact that there is video on the internet of you asking another dude "aight, so you can give me head til I nut?" Ain't no comin' back from that one, breh breh.

You told yo ppl you got extorted, but the video evidence shows u laughing and joking in his bedroom. In more intimate video, it shows u and Markeith cuddling, and him laying on your chest, placing soft, gentle kisses on said chest, while u play with your dikk under the covers.

I see u, Trizzy:scust:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

This is the look of pain, anger, and embarrassment. The fact that there is video on the internet of you asking another dude "aight, so you can give me head til I nut?" Ain't no comin' back from that one, breh breh.

You told yo ppl you got extorted, but the video evidence shows u laughing and joking in his bedroom. In more intimate video, it shows u and Markeith cuddling, and him laying on your chest, placing soft, gentle kisses on said chest, while u play with your dikk under the covers.

I see u, Trizzy:scust:

are you straight??? why have you dissected these videos like that??? why is this important enough for you to constantly bump this thread??? you lusting for MArkeith???

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Buckeye fever is known for gay trolling. Him (shot 9 times)& gator reloaded use to do the same on sohh

dudes in this thread giving out accurate details in a gay sex tape...that's way past trolling...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Markeith Rivers has transitioned into a whole woman; he’s still exposing but they’re getting more graphic, not posting them here

His new identity is Sabrina