Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is how I know you really don't have shyt to say to me anymore since you're resorting to lying and asserting shyt that has nothing to do with me lmfao. Shut the fukk up with your "waa you're just being homophobic" bullshyt.

If you actually thought out your response, you would realize that the act of something doesn't validate what somebody really is.

You can have sex with a woman and be gay. You can have sex with a man and be straight. Sexual orientation and sexuality is a broad concept and there's many ignorant people who are trying to speak on shyt they don't understand.

The whole downlow scare thing was based upon ignorance. It's nothing new. Plenty of closeted men that marry women or date women only to come out when they are ready too. That's their journey. It's when you have folks like jl king bytch ass spreading misconceptions based off of ignorance and homophobia to an already ignorant public.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is a lazy take, these nikkas fukk men secretly and are getting at women in the public arena, a lot of the time these women have no clue that they aren't making the best decision.
:mjlol:fukking in and out of jail nikkas and being surprised about them being dl is pretty naive in 2017

:yeshrug:women problems tho i don't give a fukk

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Probably the same reason people keep fukking 'superhead' knowing she's gonna blab about it.

What's his snapchat? I looked at his Facebook yesterday and people were saying you have to pay to follow him on Snapchat? :Cynthia_uneedmore:

No you have to pay to be in his fb group. I think he has a private group where he exposes everything. On snap he just shows snippets of it. His snap is markeith40

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hope ya'll nikkas know it's not going to stop these females from fukking with them.
nikkas been exposed my way, a week goes by and its like everyone forgets.
I can believe this, his family will go to war on fb to defend and deny the truth because this ain't something they want to believe. This will always be the elephant in the room, the first thing they gonna say to a guy that got expose if he get into argument is.

":krs:You a fukking fakkit! You nasty, you was getting fukked by that Markeith nikka:heh:"

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

on another note this nikka remind me of Rick James

tenor.gif

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I agree, these women can't really tell from looking at these men that they are having sex with men.

shyt, until the coli put me on to who Markeith with his exposals, I too wouldn't be able to look at these men and see them for being gay.

Now I see that there are signs :salute: @Poitier

Saggy pants = fakkit.. dreads too. You gotta look out for the subliminals.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
He was touching his cheeks and spreading them like he's done it before :picard: marquis said his booty look good :russ:

These men are so stupid, How can you let anyone record you :mindblown: are they that slow?
What's crazy to me is that they look like your everyday average guy :damn: us women gotta be careful in these streets.

Wtf did you just watch? :picard: