Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That boy has a death wish. Sad to say that on the low, a good number of gay men be on some suicidal shyt subconsciously.

As a gay dude myself, I think the dude doing this outing shyt for entertainment is a loser. I notice how way too many gay guys stay going after their own on some coward shyt trying to make another gay guys life hell, bullying them, talking the most shyt trying to bring other gay guys down and it's usually the weakest one doing this shyt. They call themselves "fierce" or "bytch" with the attitude problem and anger management issues followed by the over the top attention whoring. The insecure, self hating, no self respect having guy looking to be accepted by others l any means even if it means destroying themselves or others. Sad state of affairs.

He has nothing to contribute or isn't shyt himself so he basically exploits other gay and bi men issues to make himself appear to be somebody. fukk him and his platform. He will get what's coming to him rather sooner than later.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That boy has a death wish. Sad to say that on the low, a good number of gay men be on some suicidal shyt subconsciously.

As a gay dude myself, I think the dude doing this outing shyt for entertainment is a loser. I notice how way too many gay guys stay going after their own on some coward shyt trying to make another gay guys life hell, bullying them, talking the most shyt trying to bring other gay guys down and it's usually the weakest one doing this shyt. They call themselves "fierce" or "bytch" with the attitude problem and anger management issues followed by the over the top attention whoring. The insecure, self hating, no self respect having guy looking to be accepted by others l any means even if it means destroying themselves or others. Sad state of affairs.

He has nothing to contribute or isn't shyt himself so he basically exploits other gay and bi men issues to make himself appear to be somebody. fukk him and his platform. He will get what's coming to him rather sooner than later.

He's exposing men who are out here pretending to be straight and secretly sleeping with men. That shyt is unacceptable and they deserve to have their lives made a living hell.