Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
The reason why the hiv rate is up is because people don't get tested as they should, have unprotected sex not realizing they have it and spreading it unknowingly. To imply that hiv is something that only can be passed by a gay or bi man and not a straight man is completely ignorant.

Gay/ Bi sexual men are more likely to pass the virus than heterosexuals.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That boy has a death wish. Sad to say that on the low, a good number of gay men be on some suicidal shyt subconsciously.

As a gay dude myself, I think the dude doing this outing shyt for entertainment is a loser. I notice how way too many gay guys stay going after their own on some coward shyt trying to make another gay guys life hell, bullying them, talking the most shyt trying to bring other gay guys down and it's usually the weakest one doing this shyt. They call themselves "fierce" or "bytch" with the attitude problem and anger management issues followed by the over the top attention whoring. The insecure, self hating, no self respect having guy looking to be accepted by others l any means even if it means destroying themselves or others. Sad state of affairs.

He has nothing to contribute or isn't shyt himself so he basically exploits other gay and bi men issues to make himself appear to be somebody. fukk him and his platform. He will get what's coming to him rather sooner than later.

Yeah, but that DL shyt is tremendously fukked up. I know women who are completely ruined from this shyt. Alot of these nikkas got kids that they raise up on that hyper-masculine shyt, meanwhile they out here chasing Bussy...nah breh. That shyt has no place in the community. Either you bi and you saying that and living that life or you are single and you trying to discover yourself. Either way the moment you on that DL shyt...you wack. Period.

And this don't have nothing to do with health. It has everything to do with being virtuous.

Daps
:lupe: what fukkery

Read below

He was touching his cheeks and spreading them like he's done it before :picard: marquis said his booty look good :russ:

These men are so stupid, How can you let anyone record you :mindblown: are they that slow?
What's crazy to me is that they look like your everyday average guy :damn: us women gotta be careful in these streets.

These look like normal dudes, man women have it hard outchea

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hope ya'll nikkas know it's not going to stop these females from fukking with them.
nikkas been exposed my way, a week goes by and its like everyone forgets.
Yup. Most of the wives/girlfriends of the men he exposes stay with the guys and end up hating Markeith for the embarrassment.

Markeith always makes videos addressing the women of the guys and being mad at them for staying with all the evidence.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The reason why the hiv rate is up is because people don't get tested as they should, have unprotected sex not realizing they have it and spreading it unknowingly. To imply that hiv is something that only can be passed by a gay or bi man and not a straight man is completely ignorant.

I've read things that said it's scientifically been proven that anal sex makes it easier to transfer diseases because of the small tears that happens during it. I'm not in that world so I don't know but that's what they said was the problem, people that do anal are less likely to use condoms because there's no risk of pregnancy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Kill that moral ground shyt. If it was a woman that was exposing straight guys cheating on their female spouses with her, you and these other guys wouldn't give a fukk. Ya would trash her for being a homewrecker and saying the guy shes exposing are victims. Your flux moral concern has more to do with homophobia.
See this is how I know you really don't have shyt to say to me anymore since you're resorting to lying and asserting shyt that has nothing to do with me lmfao. Shut the fukk up with your "waa you're just being homophobic" bullshyt.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at this nikka being a mind reader talking about what I would and wouldn't be doing. Cheating is cheating lil boy. "Flux moral concern" :laff:

You're going way left because this thread has you feeling a type of way, just be honest and admit that you're not really making any sense.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
The obvious question is.....why do nikkas keep fukking him?
I heard of this dude months ago and I wasn't trying to find out about him. I feel like he is pretty much viral to the point straight people know about him so plenty of gay dudes would know to avoid him already
Probably the same reason people keep fukking 'superhead' knowing she's gonna blab about it.
Don't follow him on Snapchat guys :damn: I'm shook
What's his snapchat? I looked at his Facebook yesterday and people were saying you have to pay to follow him on Snapchat? :Cynthia_uneedmore:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people should know about him by now but they still smashing :hhh:

If you u gay you gay I aint got nothing against you but don't go fukking your girl/wife when you just fukked some bussy:gucci:

EDIT: went to his FB page and 90% are women being savages and calling these DL nikkas out :mjlol: looks like they are really tired of that shyt:lolbron:

Now that's a summer Jam screen fukk P Michael Jackson outfit.

WTF is wrong with these nikkas bruh:scust::gucci::comeon::bryan: