Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Lmaooo homosexality is NOT taboo in our community wtf are you talking? And even if it were, it's not black folks making anti lgbt laws in this country. And he's charging women because we live in a capitalist society where goods and services can be leveraged for a dollar amount.
:dame:

It IS taboo. Wtf are YOU talking about?? Are you really trying to act like Black masculinity isn't held to a different standard with different expectations...? You can look throughout this thread if you need an exhibit A for your references.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
It IS taboo. Wtf are YOU talking about?? Are you really trying to act like Black masculinity isn't held to a different standard with different expectations...? You can look throughout this thread if you need an exhibit A for your references.

I'm talking about black amerikkka right now where black males are incentivized to promote gay shyt and nobody cares.

What specifically do you mean when you say

"Are you really trying to act like Black masculinity isn't held to a different standard with different expectations...?"

You must be an Ebony or Blavity writer or something?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Nope. Why do you think the suicide rate is so high amongst Black LGB youth???
A lot of other shyt contributes to it. Try being black, with all the trappings that comes along with it, on top of being gay or trans. All that shyt leads right back to the people with power - CACs.
Don't fall for their lies please.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about black amerikkka right now where black males are incentivized to promote gay shyt and nobody cares.

What specifically do you mean when you say

"Are you really trying to act like Black masculinity isn't held to a different standard with different expectations...?"

You must be an Ebony or Blavity writer or something?

Dude said an ebony or Blavity writer. Yooooo...I'm crying.

What Black males are being incentivized to promote gay shyt and aren't being condemned for it in some regard?? nikkas don't criticize the overt feminization of Hip Hop?? Where are you from that nikkas like Lil B, Young Thug, and the like don't get criticized??? Reality TV?? Muh fukkas condemn that shyt to hell.

What am I missing??

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
these dudes want to be exposed. Too scared to come out on they own. This guy has a paid membership page, and is very visible online with this. If you let him smash, you know he’s exposing you, and he continues to find willing dudes so :manny:

:mjlol:

most of his exposures now are coming from gays and trannies sending him shyt

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Gotta make a list of all the nikkas in here upset at Markeith for exposing dl nikkas

So you think it's cool for Markeith to put these dudes on blast publicly the way he does?? The dudes aren't the only ones affected by these exposures. He's essentially embarrassing wives, baby mamas, parents, etc. That's cool to you???

Superstar
Daps
Gotta make a list of all the nikkas in here upset at Markeith for exposing dl nikkas
that doesn't' really mean they're gay. for me, i think this is wrong cuz i might have some DL relatives and would be sad if they killed themselves just cuz they got exposed.

it's wrong for the men not related to me too, but the relatives are who i'm mainly thinking of.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
So you think it's cool for Markeith to put these dudes on blast publicly the way he does?? The dudes aren't the only ones affected by these exposures. He's essentially embarrassing wives, baby mamas, parents, etc. That's cool to you???

Potential embarrassment is better than someone being a potential AIDS victim:yeshrug:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Potential embarrassment is better than someone being a potential AIDS victim:yeshrug:

Don't buy into the hype he's doing it for the women and to save them. He's a troll. Idgaf about what the nikka earlier said. If he felt like he was doing the lord's work, he wouldn't be charging to get into his PRIVATE Facebook group.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

The alternative is not exposing them and allowing these men to secretly sleep with men unbeknownst to their partners.

fukk these nikkas, word to Markeith.

:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:dahell: YEA ITS COOL AS fukk.

YOU nikkaS ARE THE REASON
BLACK WOMEN HAVE BEEN GETTING INFECTED WITH HIV.

IM PRETTY SURE THESE WIVES WANNA FIND OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
:devil:
:evil:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
that doesn't' really mean they're gay. for me, i think this is wrong cuz i might have some DL relatives and would be sad if they killed themselves just cuz they got exposed.

it's wrong for the men not related to me too, but the relatives are who i'm mainly thinking of.

You should encourage your dl family members to come out.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The alternative is not exposing them and allowing these men to secretly sleep with men unbeknownst to their partners.

fukk these nikkas, word to Markeith.

:manny:

I see both sides of the argument - BUT, for years we were crying about DL, even when dude went on oprah and made it a national story

now somebody is exposing them there's problems!?! :patrice:

with that said markeiths ending WILL be brutal, violent, and nasty - and it'll be all over social media :francis: