Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
The coli claims to have DL nikkas, yet the coli defending DL nikkas. As far as I'm concerned that nikka doing a public service.

Nikkas wouldn't need to be DL if homosexuality wasn't such a taboo (and condemned) topic in the Black community.

And that dude ain't doing nobody a service. How you gonna claim to be doing this for women but you charging them to get into your Facebook group? Dude is a grade A troll

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I know he got shot but I think it's crazy that dude still hasn't been correctly fukked up yet. I peep his Facebook page from time to time and I swear he got mind control over these nikkas.That's the only otherthing I can think of.

Dude is legit John Gotti. Not one dude has put the paws on him properly yet. I don't get it.
The muthaphucka got nikkas literally signing contract and pledging loyalty oath to him and shyt.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Nikkas wouldn't need to be DL if homosexuality wasn't such a taboo (and condemned) topic in the Black community.

And that dude ain't doing nobody a service. How you gonna claim to be doing this for women but you charging them to get into your Facebook group? Dude is a grade A troll
Homosexuality is taboo and condemned in every community because that shyt is weird. Don't let these white people that are the ones passing laws against homosexuals fool you into thinking black folks are more homophobic. If you think about it, black folks are probably the least homophobic group out there.

These nikkas are on the DL because they choose to.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Homosexuality is taboo and condemned in every community because that shyt is weird. Don't let these white people that are the ones passing laws against homosexuals fool you into thinking black folks are more homophobic. If you think about it, black folks are probably the least homophobic group out there.

These nikkas are on the DL because they choose to.

Nope. Why do you think the suicide rate is so high amongst Black LGB youth???

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Taboo?:mjlol:

So it's the black community fault:mjlol:

Mane stfu bytch
Don't nobody care bout u being gay

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

Lmaooo homosexality is NOT taboo in our community wtf are you talking? And even if it were, it's not black folks making anti lgbt laws in this country. And he's charging women because we live in a capitalist society where goods and services can be leveraged for a dollar amount.
:dame:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
He just exposed this dude:

one things for certain....markeith ain't exposed any:

0c9d9f0.jpg

might be time for sistas to start jocking the gamer/comic book cats:manny:

:picard:

Daps
these dudes want to be exposed. Too scared to come out on they own. This guy has a paid membership page, and is very visible online with this. If you let him smash, you know he’s exposing you, and he continues to find willing dudes so :manny:

:mjlol: