Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
It boggles the mind. There should be some lawyer reaching out to these victims.

People need to stop cheering this guy on. This foolishness will only lead to serious violence.

Dude is like the teflon don. Idk how he keeps evading that ass whooping and getting murked.

But real shyt, nikkas should not be getting exposed by this dude in 2017. Markeith is practically internet famous by now. People know who tf he is. It's mad confusing.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude is like the teflon don. Idk how he keeps evading that ass whooping and getting murked.

But real shyt, nikkas should not be getting exposed by this dude in 2017. Markeith is practically internet famous by now. People know who tf he is. It's mad confusing.

U sole is right
shyt is mind boggling

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

He got shot not too long ago, he bounced back and got back to work doing what the lord assigned him to do.

It's like DrX and myself have tried to tell yall time and time again, a lot of these dudes are financially strapped and are trading sex for money.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And N.C dudes been soft..
Out of towners do whatever they want in your State
Sell drugs, pipe your women.. and now u got this guy exposing your demonic ways on social media with no repercussions

He'd be dead anywhere else.. even fukking Boise

@Doobie Doo talk to your people

Why are you so mad?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
He got shot not too long ago, he bounced back and got back to work doing what the lord assigned him to do.

It's like DrX and myself have tried to tell yall time and time again, a lot of these dudes are financially strapped and are trading sex for money.

They're the ones paying:comeon:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff:
At this thread. I better not hear a Nan none of you self proclaimed street nikkas from NC talk about Atlanta.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves :smh:

There are gay n*ggaz in every black city

It's just that Atlanta n*ggaz are sashaying out the closet

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

I know he got shot but I think it's crazy that dude still hasn't been correctly fukked up yet. I peep his Facebook page from time to time and I swear he got mind control over these nikkas. That's the only otherthing I can think of.

Dude is legit John Gotti. Not one dude has put the paws on him properly yet. I don't get it.