Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
However it’s a double edge sword here. Being gay in the black community isn’t something widely accepted. If you’re around religious black folks then they think you’re the devil and/or if you’re a male and gay, given the culture you’re going to have a bad time with other men, in a non gay way. So being openly gay isn’t exactly easy socially unless you have the courage to just accept that shyt.
Bullshyt. Most the gay people the average black person knows are black. Get this "we are a victim" in the community shyt outta here. Nobody cares if youre gay. nikkas in the hood dont care about the gay nikka in the hood who is just gay. Any problems theyll have is being DL and acting like youre straight when youre not.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bullshyt. Most the gay people the average black person knows are black. Get this "we are a victim" in the community shyt outta here. Nobody cares if youre gay. nikkas in the hood dont care about the gay nikka in the hood who is just gay. Any problems theyll have is being DL and acting like youre straight when youre not.

Every single Black church has a gay member on staff, usually a part of the music team.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Breh check out this topic. It’s not just about him exposing folks that people are talking about. They’re are mocking dudes for being gay.

I’m not one to play to victimization of folks but unless you socially are the type to say “fukk everyone I do what I want and don’t care what you think” in life, most people are not socially strong enough to embrace that shyt with the risk of ostracization. If you can’t do that and that’s not your personality then you’ll have a bad time.

You’re right that once someone fully embraces that shyt most people don’t give a shyt. But most people of all stripes aren’t the type to not care what others think. Especially say you grew up in an extremely religious family for just one example and risk conflict with even your direct family.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
While reading a story on a Black gay man that committed suicide, I found this...

According to the minority stress model, the excess prejudice, stigma and discrimination encountered by sexual minority individuals lead to increased mental health problems in this population and a resulting increased risk of suicide,” the study said. “Black and Latino LGB individuals may be at elevated risk for suicide attempts even in the absence of the traditional markers of depression and substance abuse.

Hmm...

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
that doesn't' really mean they're gay. for me, i think this is wrong cuz i might have some DL relatives and would be sad if they killed themselves just cuz they got exposed.

it's wrong for the men not related to me too, but the relatives are who i'm mainly thinking of.

Having sex with dudes = "Not gay"

:mjlol:

TheColi.com, brehs.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Every single Black church has a gay member on staff, usually a part of the music team.

Exactly!

Gay boys been walking around the hood freely and flamboyantly or just normal since i was a shorty.

Superstar
Daps
Having sex with dudes = "Not gay"

:mjlol:

TheColi.com, brehs.
my "not gay" comment was about the posters who are shaming this guy. shaming this guy doesn't automatically mean u are gay.

and no, having sex with men doesn't automatically make a man gay. he could be bisexual.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Screen-Shot-2015-05-30-at-2.23.24-PM.png

This one is still the most :picard:exposal to me.

Low budget rap nikka ended up on all fours, buryin' his head in the pillow while gettin' fukked in the ass. Afterwards, they layed in the bed and Markeith was laying in his arms, softly kissing his chest.

My aunt told me that's what was on the video:dame:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Screen-Shot-2015-05-30-at-2.23.24-PM.png

This one is still the most :picard:exposal to me.

Low budget rap nikka ended up on all fours, buryin' his head in the pillow while gettin' fukked in the ass. Afterwards, they layed in the bed and Markeith was laying in his arms, softly kissing his chest.

My aunt told me that's what was on the video:dame:

I remember this. That dude was on suicide watch afterwards.

Ain't shyt cool about that.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was once told by a gay man that once a "dl nikka" get his gspot hit, its no turning back. They will then grow addicted to getting that ass blasted. :skip:

Hence why markeith got these nikkas the way he does!

Good dikk do shyt like this to u :mjgrin:

And yall wonder why women have gay/tranny friends. They can teach u alot !

Wtf

:dame:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I was once told by a gay man that once a "dl nikka" get his gspot hit, its no turning back. They will then grow addicted to getting that ass blasted. :skip:

Hence why markeith got these nikkas the way he does!

Good dikk do shyt like this to u :mjgrin:

And yall wonder why women have gay/tranny friends. They can teach u alot !

This was a really vivid description. You tried it?