Mark Jackson is a awful coach

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Black coaches get so much criticism. One day we will dominate the coaching ranks as much as we do as players.
eh it depends more on the coach imo

I personally havent heard any outspoken criticism against Doc Rivers in a while.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
ummm, golden state is in the second round.

he made two & a half mistakes last night.

1) putting richard jefferson in the game.

2) the two post ups to landry. just wasted posessions

3) the half mistake was down the stretch he just gave either jack or steph the ball and let them run the whole clock down and go for theirs, but almost every team in basketball does this instead of running a damn play. its frustrating to watch. the only play they tried to kinda run was the landry joint and the spacing was horrible, but that has more to do with golden state's offense which is basically, steph or klay shoot and everybody else crash the boards or if youre lucky get a kickout. when their j's are on (3rd quarter) its a pretty sight, but when theyre off (end of the 4th) and they dont have shyt in a set to fall back on, ive seen better offense from wheel chair participants.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
2) the two post ups to landry. just wasted posessions
I dont get why people are saying this. landry was getting his entire playoffs and was pretty damn good in the post early on in the game. without duncan out there, I think those were absolutely right calls. landry was the only other guy besides curry available who could create his own shot.

3) the half mistake was down the stretch he just gave either jack or steph the ball and let them run the whole clock down and go for theirs, but almost every team in basketball does this instead of running a damn play. its frustrating to watch. the only play they tried to kinda run was the landry joint and the spacing was horrible, but that has more to do with golden state's offense which is basically, steph or klay shoot and everybody else crash the boards or if youre lucky get a kickout. when their j's are on (3rd quarter) its a pretty sight, but when theyre off (end of the 4th) and they dont have shyt in a set to fall back on, ive seen better offense from wheel chair participants.
ding ding ding. but thats not a mark jackson mistake, thats a malone mistake. and thats not a 'half' mistake, far more than that. warriors are very limited at half court offense.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
:mjpls:
Id think its more cuz hes a pretty good coach

Doc Rivers been tested and proven. Mark Jackson hasnt. Problem is white coaches don't have to be proven yet still get props. Like George Karl for example.

There will never be black George Karl's of the world.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I dont get why people are saying this. landry was getting his entire playoffs and was pretty damn good in the post early on in the game. without duncan out there, I think those were absolutely right calls. landry was the only other guy besides curry available who could create his own shot.

ding ding ding. but thats not a mark jackson mistake, thats a malone mistake. and thats not a 'half' mistake, far more than that. warriors are very limited at half court offense.

1) i'll give you that. i missed part of the first half watching steebie :troll: it just seemed really out of sync, especially with the spacing. they felt like bad posessions, but when youre struggling, i guess everything goes in the shytter.

2) yeah, only reason i said it was half a mistake is because everyone does it, man. its inexplicable to me.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1) i'll give you that. i missed part of the first half watching steebie :troll: it just seemed really out of sync, especially with the spacing. they felt like bad posessions, but when youre struggling, i guess everything goes in the shytter.

2) yeah, only reason i said it was half a mistake is because everyone does it, man. its inexplicable to me.
fukk YOU!!!!!

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mark Jackson is more of a cheerleader rah rah coach. Anyone that heard him in the broadcast booth knows he doesn't have the mental capacity for the x's and o's. He's stupid but he isn't to blame for any tactical errors that were made, Malone or someone else makes those playcalls.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Mark Jackson is more of a cheerleader rah rah coach. Anyone that heard him in the broadcast booth knows he doesn't have the mental capacity for the x's and o's. He's stupid but he isn't to blame for any tactical errors that were made, Malone or someone else makes those playcalls.

How do you play 17 seasons in the nba as a point guard with zero athleticism by being stupid?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
mike milone has a lot to do w/ this team's success... if he gets picked up a HC this offseason, warriors will struggle next season.

at some point, his rhetoric will get tired w/ the players

Rumors are that is who Danny Ferry is targeting as the next head coach of the Hawks :blessed: