Mark Jackson is a awful coach

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
his postgame interview is sickening... there is no silver lining in this type of loss, he should be pissed. fukk his stoic ass

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
Let me guess, you are a god hater.

none of the great coaches would be sitting up there saying "as we blew the lead, i saw some positives down the stretch.." and claiming steph still had his legs when it was clear as day he needed a rest.

not giving steph any rest was a tactical error

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Can you name some other games?

not even that far back, he almost cost the warriors a game against denver last series cuz he simply didn't know how to close a game.

no composure at all, like they couldn't even properly inbound the ball

Daps
According to the coil damn near every coach is an awful coach

Jackson
Del negro
Brooks
Spoelstra
Carl
Dantoni
Yall even said pop lost it after the thunder started winning last year in the wcf.

So who exactly is a good coach?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
According to the coil damn near every coach is an awful coach

Jackson
Del negro
Brooks
Carl
Dantoni
Yall even said pop lost it after the thunder started winning last year in the wcf.

So who exactly is a good coach?

Exactly! Of course it's the assistant coach who is the real brains behind the team. They know this by watching clips of timeouts breaks and seeing him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I haven't been this depressed in a long ass time. I'd rather get blown out than to give up a 16 point lead with 4 minutes to go. We constantly find ways to fukking lose. All you have to do is milk the clock for at least 20 seconds and defend. Fuuuuuuck.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Exactly! Of course it's the assistant coach who is the real brains behind the team. They know this by watching clips of timeouts breaks and seeing him.
everyone who has watched or followed the warriors before, knows mike malone is the guy who draws up plays for the warriors. mark isnt an x and o's guy at all.

its a simple fact, which you are -for some reason - trying too hard to disprove, by being facetious.