Mark Jackson is a awful coach

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:heh: you really finna say thibs is considered a better coach than mark jackson only because of his skin color?
:skip:

Nope but he will be given passes cats like Mark Jackson won't because he is. The warriors could get to the finals and with one lost, you'll have threads like this saying how he is awful.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
TK or MT2 wrote that Biedrins was the only guy that don't attend chapel. That and not showing up to training camp is the reason he gets zero run.

Don't know how true that is, but that would be wack if he really isn't getting PT because he doesn't go to church.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nope but he will be given passes cats like Mark Jackson won't because he is. The warriors could get to the finals and with one lost, you'll have threads like this saying how he is awful.
if the warriors get to the finals with one loss, no one will say shyt.

if that happens, he will be respected across the board, because that feat is pretty much impossible to do in todays NBA with the type of team warriors are

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

if that happens, he will be respected across the board, because that feat is pretty much impossible to do in todays NBA with the type of team warriors are

How can you say that when a lot of posters on here are saying the Warriors win in spite of him?:what:

Daps

Spoelstra won a title and brooks made it to the finals but both get shytted on every game, and don't bring up bron or Durant cause I can play that game wit all hall of fame head coaches

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't know how true that is, but that would be wack if he really isn't getting PT because he doesn't go to church.

its not

biedrins is pure garbage
worse free throw shooter in the nba, at one point he was an above average rebounder thats gone

dude is pure azz

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Spoelstra won a title and brooks made it to the finals but both get shytted on every game, and don't bring up bron or Durant cause I can play that game wit all hall of fame head coaches

:wtf: bron wade bosh isnt enough reason for you ?

kd and westbrook, bron+wade were better than any two players the warriors have had.

in the NBA, imo, theres a thin line between great players making it work or slightly worse players making it work with better coach.

Im not sure how youre able to infer that Mark Jackson, who doesnt draw plays, is a good coach. like what do you base it on ?

if hes able to make it to the finals or at least past the spurs, then yeah, you can make that conclusion, because his array of players just wasnt good enough to get past san antonio, realistically

theres nothing I want more than for jackson to be a good coach and improve with every year, but insinuating people talk down on him just because hes black is :mindblown: to me. the reasons people are talking him down is that hes a rah rah coach, that he didnt make adjustments when dubs were choking (this one is unfair imo) and lack of coaching experience in the nba whatsoever before coming to the dubs.

again, if he takes this team without lee to the west conf finals, you'll see tons of people propping him up. because unlike brooks or spo, he would do that with one superstar in curry (and curry is just budding) and bunch of eh guys and a glassman around him

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: bron wade bosh isnt enough reason for you ?

kd and westbrook, bron+wade were better than any two players the warriors have had.

in the NBA, imo, theres a thin line between great players making it work or slightly worse players making it work with better coach.

Im not sure how youre able to infer that Mark Jackson, who doesnt draw plays, is a good coach. like what do you base it on ?

if hes able to make it to the finals or at least past the spurs, then yeah, you can make that conclusion, because his array of players just wasnt good enough to get past san antonio, realistically

theres nothing I want more than for jackson to be a good coach and improve with every year, but insinuating people talk down on him just because hes black is :mindblown: to me. the reasons people are talking him down is that hes a rah rah coach, that he didnt make adjustments when dubs were choking (this one is unfair imo) and lack of coaching experience in the nba whatsoever before coming to the dubs.

again, if he takes this team without lee to the west conf finals, you'll see tons of people propping him up. because unlike brooks or spo, he would do that with one superstar in curry (and curry is just budding) and bunch of eh guys and a glassman around him

Shut the fukk up dude, until you are actually in that position, you don't know shyt. It's all good to have criticism and all, but it's so much stuff us watchers, simply don't know.

You don't know more than Jackson or any other coach, unless you've actually been there.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

He completely played himself off the team. He used to rebound, block shots, and was very good at handling the ball and scoring around the basket but that all went to hell. Seeing him on the bench now, I've never seen someone looking more miserable to be making 10 mil a year for doing absolutely nothing.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Shut the fukk up dude, until you are actually in that position, you don't know shyt. It's all good to have criticism and all, but it's so much stuff us watchers, simply don't know.

You don't know more than Jackson or any other coach, unless you've actually been there.
I didnt say anywhere that I know more than any coach, how the fukk did you even arrive at that logic ? :why:
my criticisms and praises are irrelevant here anyhow, I dont even know that much about coaching in the NBA compared to a lot of posters here, in order to make a good judgement.

all Im asking is, how you define a good coach in bball and how one tell that mark jackson is a good or bad coach ? I can see how someone can judge a coach by his plays and so on, but Mark doesnt do them.

and all Im saying is that if dubs get past the spurs he will be praised. because the warriors players arent good enough in NBA world to get past san antonio in 99% of cases.

and Im sorry if Im not being a blind homer with rose colored glasses on. but thats not who I am. my brain and my heart are in very different places.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

He doesn't get PT because he's terrible and is scared to go to the free throw line. Being the only player not to show up to training camp is what put him in the doghouse.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
so apparently jackson is the only person in the building that doesn't see how fatigued steph is :snoop: