Mark Jackson is a awful coach

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mark Jackson is more of a cheerleader rah rah coach. Anyone that heard him in the broadcast booth knows he doesn't have the mental capacity for the x's and o's. He's stupid but he isn't to blame for any tactical errors that were made, Malone or someone else makes those playcalls.

I dont think hes necessarily stupid, but I do hope hes learning the plays from malone. cuz that boy is leaving soon imo.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
the blame is spread around, up and down throughout the coaching staff and the rotation of players..

ultimately, their lapse in defense is what allowed the Spurs back in during the closing moments of regulation. Mark Jackson's main role is the defensive component of the team outside of motivation... his players let him down.

milone's attribution is well reported out here in the Bay since last season.

that game was not lost based on 1 or 2 bad play calls... it was a collective letdown on defense in the closing moments of regulation. blame who you want, but playing steph all but 4 seconds was a tactical error. whoever was monitoring the minutes or... SET the rotation should also shoulder blame.

this was the game they had to steal with Tim Duncan having mudbutts... game 2 is going to be tough and i predict it will start and end ugly for the dubs

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I wonder if there's any nonreligious folks on his team. If so, they must get tired of all that Bible-thumping shyt.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
There's a difference between creating plays and being able to call plays / diagram them in the huddle.

What he does is embarassing. :laugh:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I wonder if there's any nonreligious folks on his team. If so, they must get tired of all that Bible-thumping shyt.

Most black people are religious outside of the internet. The only atheist on the team is Bogut. Jackson motivates his players, I follow every Warrior player that has a twitter and they all reference God all the time.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Most black people are religious outside of the internet. The only atheist on the team is Bogut. Jackson motivates his players, I follow every Warrior player that has a twitter and they all reference God all the time.

Bogut is probably sick of that shyt then.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
TK or MT2 wrote that Biedrins was the only guy that don't attend chapel. That and not showing up to training camp is the reason he gets zero run.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the coil damn near every coach is an awful coach

Jackson
Del negro
Brooks
Spoelstra
Carl
Dantoni
Yall even said pop lost it after the thunder started winning last year in the wcf.

So who exactly is a good coach?

This makes me laughed so hard, I swear, I wish some people on here would actually try and coach, seeing as they know so much.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
mark jackson is a pretty good coach for his level of experience. given some time he'd could be doc rivers status.