Mark Jackson is a awful coach

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I haven't been this depressed in a long ass time. I'd rather get blown out than to give up a 16 point lead with 4 minutes to go. We constantly find ways to fukking lose. All you have to do is milk the clock for at least 20 seconds and defend. Fuuuuuuck.
with klay fouling out and curry being cold I kinda envisioned a meltdown, but not of these epic proportions....

richard jefferson has not done a single goddam thing right after replacing klay :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I think Mark Jackson will be just fine. They had a bad showing in crunch time, and that's something he needs to work on. But realistically, they played very good defense most of the game, and the offense flowed well until the young guys started to wear down and clam up. I think it's unfair criticism to Mark Jackson.

He's only been a coach for 2 or 3 years, he's entitled to a learning curve. They did just beat the team that "nobody wanted to play," in the playoffs. And you also have to take into consideration they lost to a team that has had that same core together for ~10 years. The Spurs have also know what to do in crunch time, and execute well. GS and Mark Jackson will be just fine.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
everyone who has watched or followed the warriors before, knows mike malone is the guy who draws up plays for the warriors. mark isnt an x and o's guy at all.

its a simple fact, which you are -for some reason - trying too hard to disprove, by being facetious.

A lot of bum ass coaches in the NBA who are X's and O's guys. A lot more to coaching than that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
A lot of bum ass coaches in the NBA who are X's and O's guys. A lot more to coaching than that.

you are changing the subject here. fact is mike malone is the guy who draws up plays and has to be accounted for when talking about warriors coaching, both credit and blame. and it has nothing to do with people who saw him on the sideline for the first time

mark jackson so far is basically a motivator, a good one for most part at that.

he shouldnt really be getting credit nor blame for good/bad plays that are drawn up, though

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you are changing the subject here. fact is mike malone is the guy who draws up plays and has to be accounted for when talking about warriors coaching, both credit and blame. and it has nothing to do with people who saw him on the sideline for the first time

mark jackson so far is basically a motivator, a good one for most part at that.

he shouldnt really be getting credit nor blame for good/bad plays that are drawn up, though

I was addressing the people who are saying that Malone is the reason the Warriors are here and completely shytting on Mark Jackson. As I said, there are plenty of X's and O's coaches who can't even make the playoffs. And if Malone is drawing up all these brilliant plays, then why the fukk have the warriors play calling been ass all playoffs? Especially in-bounds offense and defense.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was addressing the people who are saying that Malone is the reason the Warriors are here and completely shytting on Mark Jackson. As I said, there are plenty of X's and O's coaches who can't even make the playoffs. And if Malone is drawing up all these brilliant plays, then why the fukk have the warriors play calling been ass all playoffs? Especially in bound offense and defense.

Exactly. Lawrence Frank is a damn good X's and O's guy. Who's willing to run thru a brick wall for him? If the play calling was so good then explain the break downs offensively at the end of games. Explain why we couldn't get good looks late in games. Explain why we can't inbound the fukking ball late in games.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I was addressing the people who are saying that Malone is the reason the Warriors are here and completely shytting on Mark Jackson. As I said, there are plenty of X's and O's coaches who can't even make the playoffs. And if Malone is drawing up all these brilliant plays, then why the fukk have the warriors play calling been ass all playoffs? Especially in-bounds offense and defense.
and my point was malone should get credit or blame for playcalling, and is a big part of the team's coaching. I dont discount marks motivational skills or rah rah talks. hes great at those. and obviously mark is another big part of the teams coaching.

and I do agree, playcalling was bad this game (although Im not an expert, obviously) and inbound passing is :sadcam: status, sadly. I wouldnt say playcalling was bad throughout the playoffs though. this game no one knew what to do after klay fouled out. the drawn play for jack was an abomination tho

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
mike milone has a lot to do w/ this team's success... if he gets picked up a HC this offseason, warriors will struggle next season.

at some point, his rhetoric will get tired w/ the players

I was just thinking that Milone is looking to be the next "it" guy to be a HC...

And let's not act like GS is out there doing anything else but riding that curry wave...the second he cools down is the second they start loosing every game by 15