Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cuban just tryna capitalize.. all dem cacs is the same. They could give a fucck about this issue. They ain't gonna sign cap cuz redneck honkeys is ignorant crackas who can't look past him not standing for a song nevermind cac cops is trigga happy and killing nikkas

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would especially if it was a big name player , the NBA players run the league not the owners

And even if no NBA teams would sign that player china, etc would.

if no nba team signed said player and he went to play in another league, that would be the same as the shyt going on with kaep, and if he decided to play in the cfl or afl....so no, there would be no difference...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The NBA is like that job where you work for an old racist white guy in the Tech field...He's passive aggressive, he has his "rules" that he enforces but, he still pays you very very well....Well enough for you to see you should gain monetary value and just kim...and he let's you go about your day......The NFL is that job where you work for an old racist white guy in a sweatshop...He's in your face with his bigotry, he has his "rules" that he enforces, he whips you when you're out of line and pays you peanuts for tasks that warrant you a much bigger payday...But, still we will play dumb about the whole thing.

Look...you're going to deal with racist white men in pretty much all facets of American society...But, you can either finesse and milk your worth from their systems or you can be blatantly exploited and neglected by their systems. That is the big difference between the NBA and NFL.
Dap + rep

I been boycotted the nfl last two years, since the cbs cte doc, outside of watching reddit streams of the superbowl. Now the Kaep thing has me not even wanting to do that. Been boycotted espn as well and cut off cable . I only know whats semi happening in either due to coli thread titles.

NBA has its issues but I like the potential and opportunity for empowerment there much more than in the nfl

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
It just always seemed obvious to me when the NFL is still holding on to shytty country music pregame :scust: and never wants a rapper on stage for the Super Bowl :pacspit:

Meanwhile the soundtrack of the NBA Finals was Kendrick Lamar, they have rappers at the half time of the all star game all the time, etc.

Obviously that doesn't mean everything, but I just find it interesting :francis: NBA is just an infinitely more modern and progressive league

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Keep thinking the NBA ain't racist when just 3 years ago one of the owners had to be banned for life for racism brehs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It just always seemed obvious to me when the NFL is still holding on to shytty country music pregame :scust: and never wants a rapper on stage for the Super Bowl :pacspit:

Meanwhile the soundtrack of the NBA Finals was Kendrick Lamar, they have rappers at the half time of the all star game all the time, etc.

Obviously that doesn't mean everything, but I just find it interesting :francis: NBA is just an infinitely more modern and progressive league

They've had Nelly, Minaj, Puffy at the Superbowl. And other than Jay and probably Drake, Kendrick there aren't any other rappers people know enough to have at halftime. But I'll let you enjoy the progressive NBA finals halftime of the jabowakeez :heh: I'll watch Bruno and Beyonce battle it out for 15 mins :mj::stylin:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
They've had Nelly, Minaj, Puffy at the Superbowl. And other than Jay and probably Drake, Kendrick there aren't any other rappers people know enough to have at halftime. But I'll let you enjoy the progressive NBA finals halftime of the jabowakeez :heh: I'll watch Bruno and Beyonce battle it out for 15 mins :mj::stylin:
:mjpls:

I'm not dissing the Super Bowl as a show, but when I hear that garbage ass country song for Monday night football... :scust:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
So then why watch it then, shouldn't it also be boycotted?

With that logic we have to boycott every large corporation....Kaep is literally the last straw with the league....The boycott of the NFL can be attributed to more than just Kaep. The disenfranchisement and treatment of Black QB's in general....CTE and CTE denial...The shytty contracts...The shytty pay...The fact that 9 out of the top 10 highest paid players in the league are White. Lebron James in the NBA has more freedom and pull in his respective league that even the most favored White quarterbacks don't have in the NFL..He also has bigger contracts and higher pay. No one is boycotting the NFL simply because racist White men control it...that is disingenuous talk NFL stans push...If that were the case...We'd boycott 99 percent of the corporations and businesses in America.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
With that logic we have to boycott every large corporation....Kaep is literally the last straw with the league....The boycott of the NFL can be attributed to more than just Kaep. The disenfranchisement and treatment of Black QB's in general....CTE and CTE denial...The shytty contracts...The shytty pay...The fact that 9 out of the top 10 highest paid players in the league are White. Lebron James in the NBA has more freedom and pull in his respective league that even the most favored White quarterbacks don't have in the NFL..He also has bigger contracts and higher pay. No one is boycotting the NFL simply because racist White men control it...that is disingenuous talk NFL stans push...If that were the case...We'd boycott 99 percent of the corporations and businesses in America.

CTE is nothing new, people have known for decades that if you take enough hits to the head in your youth, you might be fukked up later in life, that's nothing new they just finally gave it a pretty scientific name. Their shytty contracts and pay is their own fault, they negotiated it at the last CBA. Those are retarded reasons to boycott something. Don't tell me CTE is a reason to not watch when y'all probably have no issues watching a boxing match.

The Kap thing is legit and I have no issues if thats your reasoning

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Common sense. Most people who watch basketball are either sjws or non white. Punishing players for protestING right now would be a horrible move pr wise for the nba:yeshrug: