Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You NFL dudes are in denial man :pachaha:

All these false equivalencies yall trying to draw between the NBA and NFL are shameless. The players have the power in the NBA, LeBron can do whatever the fukk he wants. There is no comparison to the plantation league. The NFL has some serious issues right now and deflecting to the NBA isn't gonna resolve that

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy-downsized-large.gif

No fukking Leverage league out here got yall doing their dirty work.

Basketball has overtaken football as my favorite sport :camby: but cubes is full of shyt, i know my owner. :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The players collectively bargained that rule, trying to put the NBA and NFL on the same level in regards to how players are treated today is laughable and nothing more than deflection :yeshrug:
Now you're moving the goalposts to some general "treating players" when we are talking about how the NBA would receive Kaep.

Stop it . They'd act in the same manner and the guy who made this statement is also a piece of shyt that defended a piece of shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you're moving the goalposts to some general "treating players" when we are talking about how the NBA would receive Kaep.

Stop it . They'd act in the same manner and the guy who made this statement is also a piece of shyt that defended a piece of shyt.

Facts

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You NFL dudes are in denial man :pachaha:

All these false equivalencies yall trying to draw between the NBA and NFL are shameless. The players have the power in the NBA, LeBron can do whatever the fukk he wants. There is no comparison to the plantation league. The NFL has some serious issues right now and deflecting to the NBA isn't gonna resolve that

These are the same ones against the boycott. Trying to justify watching by shutting on every body else's stance.
These are the obese people that see another obese person working out and say
"You're blood pressure is still gonna be high, you know that right. :mjlol: Even if you lose the weight, you still gonna have all that skin. Man if you don't get off that treadmill and come get this quadruple bacon cheeseburger with us."
These are the same people that smoke but when someone tries to quit they say
"You been smoking all your life and ain't got sick, why quit now. Awww man, they got you rocking one of those weak ass patches :russ: C'mon man, don't even put yourself through the pain of trying to quit, here, take this cigarette."

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

No, it's always been about how NBA players have been treated when these threads are made, we all know that NBA players today have more power. Trying to compare the two leagues is a joke and you know it, you're trying to use a hypothetical of how an NBA player today would fair vs an observable situation that we can all see.

Yall are trying so hard to frame it as "The NFL is bad but the NBA is just as bad, see!" when that damn sure isn't the case.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No, it's always been about how NBA players have been treated when these threads are made, we all know that NBA players today have more power. Trying to compare the two leagues is a joke and you know it, you're trying to use a hypothetical of how an NBA player today would fair vs an observable situation that we can all see.

Yall are trying so hard to frame it as "The NFL is bad but the NBA is just as bad, see!" when that damn sure isn't the case.
No...it's about this instance. You have to move the goalpost off this unique case where a black player is being outspoken and the country at large despise him for it. You speaking on league treatment has no bearing on THIS case, which is why you're intentionally watering it down to some captain obvious better treatment in other areas which you know full well I'm completely on and fully aware of. But don't use those other areas to speak for this.

Man please. :childplease:

Last edited:
Daps
There you go again dumb bytch....You're not Black...Don't ever use the term.
I was explaining my use of the word. While we're on the subject, why do you think it's okay for you to call me a "bytch"? No need to get mysogonistic. It makes you look insecure as fukk.