Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No...it's about this instance. You have to move the goalpost off this unique case where a black player is being outspoken and the country at large despise him for it. You speaking on league treatment has no bearing on THIS case, which is why you're intentionally watering it down to some captain obvious better treatment in other areas which you know full well I'm completely on and fully aware of. But don't use those other areas to speak for this.

Man please. :childplease:

:dead: I literally called it the NO fukkING LEVERAGE league in my first post, so I was clearly consistent with my point from the jump. Yall always talk about goalpost moving, when I have always been consistent with my criticisms of the NFL and I come into threads with broad sweeping points and indictments of the league. I don't care if YOU think I'm moving goalposts, the hoop has been 10 feet since I came in this thread and is still 10 feet. You in here on some "Well the NBA does bad too!" when anyone with common sense knows the two leagues are heading in opposite directions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I always said Kaepernick is my dude but he wasn't quite good enough on the field to quote end quote "get away" with the protest. These fakkits are tryna make this all about a "football decision" which is not believable at all because Kap is a good QB and a lot better than most of the QBs in the league, he's better than probably half the starters and all of the 2nd and 3rd stringers.

But the NFL is getting away with this because he wasn't quite good enough. If it was someone like Cam Newton last year when he was an MVP, it's a lot tougher to blackball him. But Cam decided to dance around the issue.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This is nothing but an opportunistic business move by Cuban. He's made anti-NFL comments before, and this is just an opportunity to pounce.

This same guy rode hard for Sterling....and make no mistake, this is no safe haven league for black men. It's still owned by billionaire cacs who see the players as property.

I think the backlash would be slightly less if Kaep did this in the NBA. Simply because middle American cacs make up less of the audience, and blacks make up more of it.

Both league still try to grandstand with this pro-military "thank you for your service, now let's kiss the ass of a random soldier to make it look like we care". It's all to appease Joe middle America.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
@Malta walking in the thread like

TXinvn4.gif

Obama's swag :wow: