Marcus Freeman to be named HC at Notre Dame

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bruh these dudes just hate ND for no reason :russ: I know the older CAC fanbase can be delusional but some of this hate Is crazy we haven't won shyt since 89 but yet we are the most hated
what the fukk are you talkin about ?

fukkin idiots think everything is “hate”

Why did you just lose your coach :what:

He didn’t leave because of money he left cause he was tired of gettin his ass kicked in big games

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish him the best but it probably won’t be a successful run. Dude is a Defensive Coordinator. That’s a strike against him right there before we even get to the obvious shyt. They ain’t getting these top flight QBs ..

I think in 2021 this job is one of the worst jobs in College Football..

This school has unrealistic expectations and ridiculously high admission standards while being a total pressure cooker.

It’s a bad job

Nah not even close, besides Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson who has won more games than ND these past couple of years?

ND has been blown out multiple times in the Playoffs/BCS and BK has still kept his job
in year 7 ND of BK's tenure they went 4-8 and BK still kept his job.

11 years no titles, and I don't think anybody was talking about firing him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it 1953 or 2021 nikka?
Kelly just had a decade plus run there, with consistent top recruiting classes and stayed the championship picture as much as any team not named Bama, Clemson, OSU

I dont know what the fukk youre talking bout tbh

@prime :mindblown:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nah not even close

ND has been blown out multiple times in the Playoffs/BCS and BK has still kept his job

in year 7 ND of BK's tenure they went 4-8 and BK still kept his job.
Brian Kelly wants to win a BCS championship. He ain’t winning one at Notre Dame. In 2021 these kids ain’t trying to hear about the gipper and that Knute Rockne shyt. And Notre Dame is one of the hardest schools to get into..

It’s a new day dog I’m telling you

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kelly just had a decade plus run there, with consistent top recruiting classes and stayed the championship picture as much as any team not named Bama, Clemson, OSU

:what:

They can’t beat LSU, Clemson and those SEC powerhouses what is wrong with you?

Why did he leave?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These superstar players in 2021 ain’t tryin to go to boring ass South Bend.

These some new age dudes that Reggie Brooks and Jerome Bettis shyt ain’t happening no more unless they buying kids BMWs again :mjpls:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
what the fukk are you talkin about ?

fukkin idiots think everything is “hate”

Why did you just lose your coach :what:

He didn’t leave because of money he left cause he was tired of gettin his ass kicked in big games
Yeah No the reason why ND lost those games was because of the QB position and a lack of a true number WR if Trevor Lawrence was on ND and ian book noodle arm azz was on Clemson ND wins no body was beating bama last year so I'm not going to even count that game ND has the talent ND had 9 players drafted in last year draft that was third to Georgia ND has the talent just not at the most important position :yeshrug:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah No the reason why ND lost those games was because of the QB position and a lack of a true number WR Trevor Lawrence was on ND and ian book noodle arm azz was on Clemson ND wins no body was beating bama last year so I'm not going to even count that game ND has the talent ND had 9 players drafted in last year draft that was third to Georgia ND has the talent just not at the most important position :yeshrug:
Why did he leave?

He had a “great job” at a legendary school and was winning games right?

Why did he leave?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These superstar players in 2021 ain’t tryin to go to boring ass South Bend.

These some new age dudes that Reggie Brooks and Jerome Bettis shyt ain’t happening no more unless they buying kids BMWs again :mjpls:
what are you basing this on? ND has one of their strongest recruiting classes coming in 2022

you clearly dont know what youre talking about

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

But look at what Kelly took over compared to Marcus Freeman

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Why did he leave?
I really think he wanted a new challenge he build ND to a yearly contender and felt like he maxed out a ND :yeshrug: now he will be able to recruit easier at LSU but Marcus freeman currently has a top 4 class in 2022 that he recruited not BK so you can build a strong roster at ND once ND