:sas1:
FFC1phQXIAMEyjD

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kelly was not remotely on the hot seat. LSU fired a coach that won the title 2 years ago. He’s under way more pressure right now than he ever was at ND.

The Mad Hatter and Orgeron won titles at LSU, Kelly's a better in-game coach than both those guys. I think he'll be OK

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it had more to do with his personality. He's not beloved. His own players have come out and said he wasn't the reason they came to ND. It was the school. And then they have come out, along with recruits really supporting freeman and how he actually seems to care about them.

None of Kelly's assistants are following him, even ones who have been with him for 15 years. Shows you all you need to know about how people feel about him.

Kelly is a dikk and has always been one.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If Oklahoma State loses and Alabama gets blown out, ND is in the playoffs at #4. If Bama loses a close game, maybe not.

or Oklahoma State loses and Cincinnati loses, ND is in.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
If Oklahoma State loses and Alabama gets blown out, ND is in the playoffs at #4. If Bama loses a close game, maybe not.

or Oklahoma State loses and Cincinnati loses, ND is in.
no way bama gets in with 2 loses over ND or baylor

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think it had more to do with his personality. He's not beloved. His own players have come out and said he wasn't the reason they came to ND. It was the school. And then they have come out, along with recruits really supporting freeman and how he actually seems to care about them.

None of Kelly's assistants are following him, even ones who have been with him for 15 years. Shows you all you need to know about how people feel about him.

Kelly just looks like a big azz hole. I’ve never even seen an ex player even give him praise