Marcus Freeman to be named HC at Notre Dame

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kelly was not remotely on the hot seat. LSU fired a coach that won the title 2 years ago. He’s under way more pressure right now than he ever was at ND.
He has a MUCH easier path to win a title. I don’t get why you dudes in here can’t understand that

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kelly was not remotely on the hot seat. LSU fired a coach that won the title 2 years ago. He’s under way more pressure right now than he ever was at ND.
Y’all make statements without context, why you acting like he wasn’t 11-11 since the championship and acting a fool out the field, look at my avi

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Y’all make statements without context, why you acting like he wasn’t 11-11 since the championship and acting a fool out the field, look at my avi
Chip Kelly was no saint off the field at Notre Dame. And got smacked in every big game. They just didn’t care because they know their is a ceiling to who you can get if you want to have strict academic limits like Stanford, UCLA, Michigan, Notre Dame, etc. There’s a reason those same schools are always battling over the same kids.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I think thats because he was trying to fukk a board members wife more than anything else along with all the other wildin. :russ:

Then LSU got their priorities fukked up. All tbem board members and boosters need to share dat whenever Ed wanna get his orgy-on.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn't understand why he turned down the LSU D Coordinator position last year but makes a lot of sense now.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt Kelly cares as much about winning a championship over the substantial raise LSU was offering him. :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If he was 10-2 this year is he getting fired? :mjpls:

Bruh I’ve never seen anything like what happened at LSU. EVERYONE hates that guy and they have since the beginning of the season. From what I can gather, outside of him winning the title this season they were canning his ass.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont care for ND but rooting for this brotha. It would be pretty cool if they got in the playoff and somehow won the NC under him. Would be a great story

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bruh I’ve never seen anything like what happened at LSU. EVERYONE hates that guy and they have since the beginning of the season. From what I can gather, outside of him winning the title this season they were canning his ass.
That’s not true Coach O is beloved :mjlol: we just didn’t want him to be the head coach anymore cuz he’s wild

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
No he’s was given this year to right the ship cuz of the colossal mess last year but he failed. If he would have won 10 games he’d still have his job
And that’s the point - because Louisiana is so talent rich there is an expectation of winning. You guys have had like 3 different coaches win a NC or be perennial contenders in my brief lifetime. At Notre Dame, with a season like this one he wouldn’t be under pressure because they know that duplicating what he did when he was at his best isn’t easy for them. I mean they basically just kept his entire staff to emphasize that point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh these dudes just hate ND for no reason :russ: I know the older CAC fanbase can be delusional but some of this hate Is crazy we haven't won shyt since 89 but yet we are the most hated

Hopefully you’re under the age of 26…. If you dont understand or know why nikkas hate Norte Dame then I don’t know what to tell you