March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I've read this 10 times in this sub. If you don't plan on being rich then you're a loser
:dame:

We've got ourselves a temporary embarrassed millionaire over here, folks.

Point is, you ain't rich now. So why vote for shyt that doesn't affect you CURRENTLY?

And mind you, I say this as someone who comes from money.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Does it look like a good thing?

Many people fall into the trap of believing they'll be mega rich one day ergo supporting policies that barely benefit them.

Just wanted you to flesh out your argument.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:leostare:
Person making 10m/year is paying about 2.5 million in taxes while person making 150 k is paying about 25k in taxes

The rich person is paying a higher percentage on a larger amount of money.

Please tell me what the "fair share" should be:dame:

You clearly have never taken a legitimate Econ course in your entire life if you think you've actually presented a sound argument.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The reality of the situation is that the progressive movement in the Democratic party was simply not large enough to take out the establishment. The Tea Party was the first seed/step of the destruction of the GOP we see today and hopefully Bernie campaign will be the spark that ends the democratic establishment.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bernie might lose Missouri
Even if he wins he loses.

The delegate split is proportional meaning if he narrowly wins it's a meaningless victory.

It's over for Bernie. He just isn't capable of getting large margin victories in states that actually have meaningful delegate counts. For every state he wins narrowly he gets blown out somewhere else and falls further behind.