Reppin
Avocado Toast
Trump isn't proposing a flat tax

Trump
f9XvR3q.png

Current
y0nfapL.png

Like I said, I'll save money:dame:

This shyt is still regressive and it's obviously designed for the rich; read my edit.

Also I hope you're not complaining about the debt/deficit while supporting a tax plan that actually reduces tax revenue and further exacerbates the budget deficit.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So someone making 10M/yr has the same effective tax rate as same one making 150K/yr and the difference between the lowest tax rate and highest tax rate is 15 percentage points? :dame::heh:

I'd advice you to read up on the law of diminishing returns/utility. These 'flat taxes' sound good but benefit mostly benefit the rich and most of the tax burden falls on the rest of us, very similar to the bush tax cuts in that regard.

You're trying to say that's a bad thing right?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm at the point where I'm gonna start getting more involved in local elections. Because you have to start small to go big. On another note, the Democratic Party always does this shyt. Just like they did to Jesse Jackson and Dukakis death penalty stance. It's like the Democratic arty is that in name only and NOT by action. I'm glad I'm an independent who is still a left leaning liberal :whew:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He can't win. There are sites out there like prediction sites that are accurate as hell. Last couple of elections predicting 49/50, 50/50 states correctly with the Electoral College. This site just predicted tonight's wins, going 10 for 10 - Election Betting Odds

Trump has the worst chance of beating Hillary. Voting for him was basically a vote for Hillary. But the people on the right aren't the brightest people in the world, same party that had Sarah Palin on the ticket. Dumb ass Trump is still parading her around.

Hillary is our next President, get used to it now.

And there's some polls, big ones such as Fox and USA Today, that say Trump would win head to head.

None of that really matters until they get out and start campaigning and get in front of each other on debates. When Trump goes in on the emails, on Bill, on the alleged rape, on the fact that she's funded by people like him, it's gonn be a wrap.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there's some polls, big ones such as Fox and USA Today, that say Trump would win head to head.

None of that really matters until they get out and start campaigning and get in front of each other on debates. When Trump goes in on the emails, on Bill, on the alleged rape, on the fact that she's funded by people like him, it's gonn be a wrap.

That's not true. Fox News Poll even has her winning by 5 points. It's in the first link below.

All the legit polls have Hillary winning:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

2016 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Poll: Clinton leads Trump, aided by Obama coalition

etc.

People talking about Donald hasn't even started on her yet. The Republican Party has been on her before any of this began. It's more like the Democrat Machine hasn't started on Donald yet.

A 1 on 1 debate with Hillary and Donald will get crushed live on stage. She has a better handle of the issues. The stuff he got away with for the Republican nod, doesn't work Nationally.

Every betting site has her winning easy. It'll be the biggest margin of victory in a long time.

Last edited:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Everytime i've heard "If Trump wins the nom i'm voting for Clinton" it's been from a white male, don't think Trump stands a chance to win with women personally. But it seems like some white Dems aren't that against voting for Trump either. The fukkery of this election :wow:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So someone making 10M/yr has the same effective tax rate as same one making 150K/yr and the difference between the lowest tax rate and highest tax rate is 15 percentage points? :dame::heh:

I'd advice you to read up on the law of diminishing returns/utility. These 'flat taxes' sound good but benefit mostly benefit the rich and most of the tax burden falls on the rest of us, very similar to the bush tax cuts in that regard.
:leostare:
Person making 10m/year is paying about 2.5 million in taxes while person making 150 k is paying about 25k in taxes

The rich person is paying a higher percentage on a larger amount of money.

Please tell me what the "fair share" should be:dame:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
what could the koch's realistically do at this point, trump has all the momentum? could kasich somehow get the nomination if everything goes right? he defiantly wont be quitting after winning his own state unlike rubio

Convince all the uber rich white people under them to keep on spending that money to keep Rubio Cruz and Kasich in it. If not spend the money themselves...

And if not then just put the word out for traditional republicans to vote for Hilary or not at all...and then just do all types of petty shyt to fukk with the white people who voted for trump

I think in the end they do a variation of the second option... I think they do something like "okay random white farmer guy in the south you actually vote trump into the white house and this is what we are going to do... we use to have some white congressman help you get a bunch of task breaks for your crappy little farm but you decided to vote for trump so we closing that loophole for you and good luck getting Donald Trump to open it up for you again." I think businesses like Apple say "Okay Trump you talked that tough shyt so guess what we are closing all our apple stores in the US and moving whatever stuff we got in the states to Switzerland...say goodbye to those 8000 jobs and if you got a problem with your apple product you not driving down to some store to get it looked at you shipping that shyt to another country and you playing 19.95 shipping and handling fees"

Little petty things like that...you think it doesn't add up and it doesn't sound like much...until 75,000 people start complaining about it...

As far as who could get the nomination...they got to keep trump from getting it first...if they can do that and reset the counter then who fukking knows what happens...i don't think it is out of the realm of possibility for them to do it and piss trump supporters off so bad that they go out and vote EVEN STRONGER for Trump and he fukks around and wins the next time by the biggest landslide ever:dead:

We are talking about irrational white people here...:bryan: there is no fukking telling what could happen...:bryan: