March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
He can't win. There are sites out there like prediction sites that are accurate as hell. Last couple of elections predicting 49/50, 50/50 states correctly with the Electoral College. This site just predicted tonight's wins, going 10 for 10 - Election Betting Odds

Trump has the worst chance of beating Hillary. Voting for him was basically a vote for Hillary. But the people on the right aren't the brightest people in the world, same party that had Sarah Palin on the ticket. Dumb ass Trump is still parading her around.

Hillary is our next President, get used to it now.
FBI has something to say about it

:umad:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
All these bummy talking heads on CNN talmbout how Trump has no chance in a general election. These were the same losers talmbout how Trump would drop out before the first caucus, then they said he'd never actually win a state, then they said he'd never be able to beat the GOP establishment, now that he's clearly the nominee they say he can't win the general.

the reality is they know the truth and are doing everything in their power to fool the public into thinking otherwise.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
16rubioquitsweb-superJumbo.jpg

What went wrong?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rubio was in over his head from the beginning. He was far from ready and should of built his political career. Now he got Ethered on his home state. Say what you will about Kaisich he did his job winning his home state. Rubio didn't do it. Cruz basically won by Rubio not winning. With Rubio out he gets closer to one on one vs Trump. Speaking of the Donald, he's killin everyone but again it's a long way to the convention and the GOP Elders don't want him. As for the Dem, Hillary cleaned up after a rough Super Satudary weekend where Bernie ended up taking 4 out of the 6. But even then Hillary came out with more delegates. Once again tonight Hillary brings in even more delegates and could possibly sweep. Bernie math is starting to slip away very fast.

The only way Trump DOESN'T get the delegates needed for the nomination is if either Rubio and Kaisich stay in or one of them stays in.

In a one on one against Cruz or anybody...if it's just Trump and one other name on the Ballot...there is no point in even putting the persons real name...because nobody is even going to look at it when They circle Trump name...

At this point they need as many people to give people as many choices as possible to increase the chance of someone else getting elected...

So it's going to come down to does the top 1% of rich white people want to just burn through money for no other reason that they can reset the dial and start over at 0...

And people are jumping the gun on this Trump Vs Hilary thing...

Because the first battle is going to be Trump vs Top 1% of Rich White Men

Trump vs Koch Brothers...

I mean...Trump just stole the white man's most prized slaves...poor and middle class white people...the people that they put effort into keeping from knowing they were slaves...AND he has cost them 100 of millions...and in the end probably a billion or more...in having to step up all these campaigns and run all these adds...

And you think they just going to walk away from that with no hard feelings...You think some dudes like the Koch brothers who entire lives revolve around rigging politics and stocks and industries are just going to walk away from somebody stealing what they paid for out from under them...

What Trump has done is :wow:...he basically was a major slave owner in a group of slave owners...and for some strange reason that we may never know...decided that not only was he going to steal all the slaves of the people he had been doing business with his whole life...he was going to steal the fukking cotton to:wow:...he told the slaves to move to his plantation and he told them on the way out to bring all the cotton AND the cotton gin with them...:wow:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:dahell:
Tax Reform
3SSsXAA.png

And a flat tax is only regressive to some people:dame:

So someone making 10M/yr has the same effective tax rate as same one making 150K/yr and the difference between the lowest tax rate and highest tax rate is 15 percentage points? :dame::heh:

I'd advice you to read up on the law of diminishing returns/utility. These 'flat taxes' sound good but benefit mostly benefit the rich and most of the tax burden falls on the rest of us, very similar to the bush tax cuts in that regard.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all fukkery aside and there's been plenty of it, every entertaining, it's a shame that none of the better candidates from either party decided to run. That's partially the reason how we got here.

going to be

crook vs crook

if romney was running i would have no problem voting for him over hilary even though im a democrat

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
low key the thing nobody wants to discuss is that Trump is still doing at best 40-45% within his own party. Either they fall in line, don't vote at all or switch to Hillary. I think some will fall in line but I also think some people who wanted Rubio or Jeb or Cruz etc. might stay home.

All these people turning out for the GOP primaries but most of them AREN'T checking the box that says Trump. How is this not talked about?
all kinds of shyt is going on... bernie getting like 75% of the independent vote vs hilliary, i wonder if they jump ship and vote for trump.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way Trump DOESN'T get the delegates needed for the nomination is if either Rubio and Kaisich stay in or one of them stays in.

In a one on one against Cruz or anybody...if it's just Trump and one other name on the Ballot...there is no point in even putting the persons real name...because nobody is even going to look at it when They circle Trump name...

At this point they need as many people to give people as many choices as possible to increase the chance of someone else getting elected...

So it's going to come down to does the top 1% of rich white people want to just burn through money for no other reason that they can reset the dial and start over at 0...

And people are jumping the gun on this Trump Vs Hilary thing...

Because the first battle is going to be Trump vs Top 1% of Rich White Men

Trump vs Koch Brothers...

I mean...Trump just stole the white man's most prized slaves...poor and middle class white people...the people that they put effort into keeping from knowing they were slaves...AND he has cost them 100 of millions...and in the end probably a billion or more...in having to step up all these campaigns and run all these adds...

And you think they just going to walk away from that with no hard feelings...You think some dudes like the Koch brothers who entire lives revolve around rigging politics and stocks and industries are just going to walk away from somebody stealing what they paid for out from under them...

What Trump has done is :wow:...he basically was a major slave owner in a group of slave owners...and for some strange reason that we may never know...decided that not only was he going to steal all the slaves of the people he had been doing business with his whole life...he was going to steal the fukking cotton to:wow:...he told the slaves to move to his plantation and he told them on the way out to bring all the cotton AND the cotton gin with them...:wow:

what could the koch's realistically do at this point, trump has all the momentum? could kasich somehow get the nomination if everything goes right? he defiantly wont be quitting after winning his own state unlike rubio

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1. immigration killed him

2. His record in the Senate killed him

3. Christie killed him

4. and most of all, him and the rest of the establishment allowed Trump to do whatever he wanted for months without attacking him.
He had a promising political career. He should have dropped out much earlier but he stayed in so long he's damaged his brand.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd advice you to read up on the law of law of diminishing returns/utility. These 'flat taxes' sound good but benefit mostly benefit the rich, very similar to the bush tax cuts in that regard.

Trump isn't proposing a flat tax

Trump
f9XvR3q.png

Current
y0nfapL.png

Like I said, I'll save money:dame: