March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:leostare:
Person making 10m/year is paying about 2.5 million in taxes while person making 150 k is paying about 25k in taxes

The rich person is paying a higher percentage on a larger amount of money.

Please tell me what the "fair share" should be:dame:

Perhaps the only positive of a flat tax would be eliminating a ton of work done by the IRS and potentially saving the government billions. Potentially.

In reality you are asking for taxes to be raised on the poor and lowered for the rich. And this isn't even getting into the fact that you are most likely avoiding a lot of income taxes with capital gains (if at all) in our current system when making $10MM/yr. Thus, essentially achieving what you're arguing for. So go fukk yourself. Flat taxes are a terrible argument and they are progressive for a reason.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And she got black folks hanging off her clit :mindblown:

Probably needs it's own thread...but there is nothing more gullible than black people...

Scratch that...there is nothing more gullible than black people dealing with white political figures who promise them something...

The second Hilary showed up in one black church...it was over she won virtually ever black vote in America...

She don't even have to talk to at or about black people during her campaign at all...just show a silent add if her in black churches and that's it...we will flock in droves...

I aint even talking about now...I'm talking about years ago...

starts at :30...

Listen to that clap...disgusting...fukking disgusting...:scust:

I am in no way shape or form a religious person...yet this clip somehow gives me the feeling that I am actually watching the devil trick mankind right before my eyes:mjcry:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
terrible campaign strategy from Bernie :smh: didn't even contest for some of the southern states (aka black voters)

it's not even about winning the state per se, but try to keep the margins respectable (60/40 or less). This dude let Hillary get 75-80% + in some of those states, what a shame :snoop:
Pretty much listened to White female "intellectuals" like his wife. They never want to fight, and they always assume Star Wars shyt, like good will always triumph. I've dated a few to know. Horrible Pollyannish shyt, but it's amazing in the dream state. Bernie needed to be angry, at Wall Street, and a fighter to Hillary.

As I said earlier, he really needed to attack the policies Obama got passed, by blaming the reasons Republicans "forced" him into them. He didn't really give a contrast on how his policies would do affect their lives, and essentially had ZERO energy until he was wiped in SC. It was all assumption based on no history or a stupid concessions considering the hill they needed to climb.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I hope a Republican wins, so the Democratic party/progressives can restructure itself. Just look what happened to the Republicans after all that, they are coming back stronger.
:mjlol: real strong begging Cruz to take out Trump

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't going to get respectable margins in those states so he didn't waste his time. The majority of black people simply won't vote for him. That was the reality he faced. What he's shown in that if you can't get the black vote you can't win the democratic primary.

when the dust settles, people are going to look at the results and say that Bernie did not spend enough time or resources trying to actually court black and hispanic voters. He may not have been able to win the minority vote outright against Clinton, but letting her get 85-90% across the South is unacceptable.

Look at some of the later states that voted, you'll notice Bernie actually performed better with black voters (he got 50% of the under 40 black vote in Michigan, for example).

Yes, black voters do love the Clintons, but not all of them are blind sheep...Bernie definitely could've done more to try to get our votes, I'll leave it at that. And I'm a Sanders supporter

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope a Republican wins, so the Democratic party/progressives can restructure itself. Just look what happened to the Republicans after all that, they are coming back stronger.

the Republican party is on the verge of collapse breh, there's a huge split between the moderate/libertarian wing and the conservative nutjobs

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
the Republican party is on the verge of collapse breh, there's a huge split between the moderate/libertarian wing and the conservative nutjobs
What I'm saying is, they formed a huge movement. Voter turnout is higher for the Republicans. Also, the Democratic Party is moving farther right. Trump and Cruz may be anti-establishment, but they are catering to people and those voters are lining up at the polls. It's not the same on the Democratic side.

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the remaining votes from Missouri are from the STL area, which should favor Trump, but it will be a close one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Keep on being a crony. I'm gonna use my common sense and keep it moving. People like yourself have set us back, so far it's not funny.
You don't know what you're talking about. What's happening to the republican party isn't some organized effort by their party after a loss in 2012. Donald Trump in an insurgent that their entire party structure is against. The power brokers in the party are fighting against him. they are desperately planning a contested convention to remove him even now.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality of the situation is that the progressive movement in the Democratic party was simply not large enough to take out the establishment. The Tea Party was the first seed/step of the destruction of the GOP we see today and hopefully Bernie campaign will be the spark that ends the democratic establishment.
Bernie planted the seed for the youth and in the coming years I think we'll see a split in the Democratic party.