March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its Clinton vs Trump, both sides are going to turn out because they Republicans hate Clinton, and Democrats hate Trump :mjlol:

low key Kasich would actually have the best chance to beat Hillary. Cruz doesn't have enough appeal outside of the bible thumpers who are mostly in the South

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Trump isn't proposing a flat tax

Trump
f9XvR3q.png

Current
y0nfapL.png

Like I said, I'll save money:dame:

Definitely a wave to ride for those of us currently in the single filer $87,000 - $183,000 range:scheme:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie stans talking it's over for him...like he ever had a chance :mjlol:

Like anybody has a chance against Hilary...

Anytime black people get anything women...predominately white women start the "hey if you gonna let the blacks do it we want in to"

13th 14th 15th amendment gives black people the right to vote...what happened after that?

Affirmative action is supposed to help black people get jobs...what group benefited from affirmative action the most...

America has a "black" president for 8 years...what do you think is going to happen next...

President of the US is like playing racial harmony...

Hispanics...my bad..."LATIN":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: in the queue next...even Republicans know this...or do you have another reason as to why before Trump crashed the party their top two candidates where Cruz and Rubio:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
And she got black folks hanging off her clit :mindblown:

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he wins he loses.

The delegate split is proportional meaning if he narrowly wins it's a meaningless victory.

It's over for Bernie. He just isn't capable of getting large margin victories in states that actually have meaningful delegate counts. For every state he wins narrowly he gets blown out somewhere else and falls further behind.

terrible campaign strategy from Bernie :smh: didn't even contest for some of the southern states (aka black voters)

it's not even about winning the state per se, but try to keep the margins respectable (60/40 or less). This dude let Hillary get 75-80% + in some of those states, what a shame :snoop:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You clearly have never taken a legitimate Econ course in your entire life if you think you've actually presented a sound argument.

Getting lectured on economics by a Bernie supporter:dead:
Again please tell me what the mythical fair share should be:lupe:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality of the situation is that the progressive movement in the Democratic party was simply not large enough to take out the establishment.

The reality is it's just not going to happen in this country, even tho it works in some others. Bernie was selling stuff he could never deliver, he knows young people are kind of gullible with the free education and the other stuff he was selling. There is nothing progressive with having more government in your life. It's weak to want that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
terrible campaign strategy from Bernie :smh: didn't even contest for some of the southern states (aka black voters)

it's not even about winning the state per se, but try to keep the margins respectable (60/40 or less). This dude let Hillary get 75-80% + in some of those states, what a shame :snoop:
He wasn't going to get respectable margins in those states so he didn't waste his time. The majority of black people simply won't vote for him. That was the reality he faced. What he's shown in that if you can't get the black vote you can't win the democratic primary.

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other things to discuss. Ohio is a huge battleground state as we know. You look at Trump there and he got 36% of the vote. That's not the best look in a general. :manny:

a candidate's performance in the primaries is not indicative of their general election performance all the time

Obama lost Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, etc. to Hillary back in 2008, everyone wondered whether he could win "working class white voters"..he ended up cleaning up those states in the general election

Trump would actually do well vs. Clinton in a general election in Ohio, he has appeal among those industrial workers, and if Hillary is basically campaigning as a third term of Obama, those voters will favor Trump

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hope a Republican wins, so the Democratic party/progressives can restructure itself. Just look what happened to the Republicans after all that, they are coming back stronger.