March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Cenk gets it. I say vote machine tampering gave the vote to Hillary when it counted.

Very weird that caucus states are faring better for Bernie than primaries.
:mjlol: the conspiracies start

showposter.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very weird that caucus states are faring better for Bernie than primaries.
nah i get it.

as much as i hate the caucus system and think it's a backwards way to decide a candidate, i get totally why they favor bernie. people can go out there and campaign for him. most old people don't know shyt about bernie. it's like when i persuade my mom bernie > hillary whenever we have a conversation. then she goes and spends a week watching cable news and is back on hillary. next convo i convince her back to the bern. i think it's pretty obvious caucuses allow people to raise awareness to bernie that the media clearly isn't giving him.

it's really not that hard to poke holes in hillary's bullshyt. the mainstream media just never does it.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
All these bummy talking heads on CNN talmbout how Trump has no chance in a general election. These were the same losers talmbout how Trump would drop out before the first caucus, then they said he'd never actually win a state, then they said he'd never be able to beat the GOP establishment, now that he's clearly the nominee they say he can't win the general.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these bummy talking heads on CNN talmbout how Trump has no chance in a general election. These were the same losers talmbout how Trump would drop out before the first caucus, then they said he'd never actually win a state, then they said he'd never be able to beat the GOP establishment, now that he's clearly the nominee they say he can't win the general.

the woman vote probably bites him in the azz, we are already starting to see all the things hes said in the past. what makes it worse is that hes said a lot then bad things about women which havent been brought up yet

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
nah i get it.

as much as i hate the caucus system and think it's a backwards way to decide a candidate, i get totally why they favor bernie. people can go out there and campaign for him. most old people don't know shyt about bernie. it's like when i persuade my mom bernie > hillary whenever we have a conversation. then she goes and spends a week watching cable news and is back on hillary. next convo i convince her back to the bern. i think it's pretty obvious caucuses allow people to raise awareness to bernie that the media clearly isn't giving him.

it's really not that hard to poke holes in hillary's bullshyt. the mainstream media just never does it.
Very true. I bragged her about my mom being "in college" ad her advanced age and she played me the exact same way. It was the first time she didn't want to tell me who she voted for and acted Cac about it. I got it out of her, by bashing Hillary. She rained that mainstream ether at Bernie then :sadcam:, when we were bashing Hillary just 3 days before.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He can't win. There are sites out there like prediction sites that are accurate as hell. Last couple of elections predicting 49/50, 50/50 states correctly with the Electoral College. This site just predicted tonight's wins, going 10 for 10 - Election Betting Odds

Trump has the worst chance of beating Hillary. Voting for him was basically a vote for Hillary. But the people on the right aren't the brightest people in the world, same party that had Sarah Palin on the ticket. Dumb ass Trump is still parading her around.

Hillary is our next President, get used to it now.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
CNN said that Trump has a 70 percent unfavorable rating among college educated white women, minorities and millennials. That political article is right he is going to need like 70 plus percent of white male voters.