March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isis won't lose. Isis can't lose. They are a terrorist organization. Bodies dropped and locations destroyed. But they'll keep popping back up and those safe havens aren't going away. We can't control that.
Oh you didn't know Trump has a secret plan that's guaranteed to defeat Isis quickly. He can't disclose that plan because he doesn't want Isis to know about it but he has one.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Cenk gets it. I say vote machine tampering gave the vote to Hillary when it counted.

Very weird that caucus states are faring better for Bernie than primaries.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Oh you didn't know Trump has a secret plan that's guaranteed to defeat Isis quickly. He can't disclose that plan because he doesn't want Isis to know about it but he has one.
He has the best, best, best, best people on his side looking to make the best, best plans and deals to make America great again! :upsetfavre: :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what does the future hold for cruz and kaisch?

im surprised kaisch won in ohio

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
low key the thing nobody wants to discuss is that Trump is still doing at best 40-45% within his own party. Either they fall in line, don't vote at all or switch to Hillary. I think some will fall in line but I also think some people who wanted Rubio or Jeb or Cruz etc. might stay home.

All these people turning out for the GOP primaries but most of them AREN'T checking the box that says Trump. How is this not talked about?