March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Trump won, what is he going to do that you all are in favor of? #Trumpset :jbhmm:

I'll wait. Tell me one good thing he's doing to do that you are excited about.
The military will be awesome.
Isis will lose.
Mexico will build a wall for us.
Apple will make iPhones in the US.
People won't die in the streets.
We'll take care of our vets.
America will be great again.
We'll get good deals.

Am I forgetting anything?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Because it's pretty clear Sanders won't be the nominee and they understand the stakes here.
They are consistently anti-establishment, that is who they are. They will clearly say Hillary is better. You act like they will convince people to not vote for Clinton. They will just roast her everyday after she wins.

Side note: Sanders is favored in like the next 6 states or so I think he will keep going just because.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It?

As the GOP primary rages on, candidates aim to strengthen their electoral chances by stirring up racial resentment, capitalizing on seven years of Obama-induced anger and a sense among white conservatives that “their” country is slipping away from them.

There’s nothing new about using white fear to get voters to the polls, of course, but this year, it’s happening against the backdrop of a Supreme Court case that threatens to dismantle one of the more controversial policy achievements of the Civil Rights movement: affirmative action. The face of Fisher v Texas, Abigail Fisher, is young, educated and white, and believes the system limits her chances because of her race.
Never satisfied. That's what I was hoping did Hillary in. They have penis envy like a motherfukker. They want to be considered, in every way, stronger and better than a White man, unless some shyt in childhood crippled their potential. I admire that, but it strips their empathy, BUT they still have more credibility than any other creature on the planet. I'm talking American White women. Other countries are a lot more humble.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isis will lose.
We'll get good deals.

We will win so much our heads will spin and/or we are going to get tired of winning.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Isis will lose.
We'll get good deals.

I forgot dude really said he going to make Apple make their products in the US:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Yup.

But that's bigger then trump. Those blue collar jobs are not coming back. But his supporters (all of them) don't know that yet. It was time to get an education years ago.
Really eye opening moment when Trump admitted to contributing to this and they they still all clapped. :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The military is already "awesome". We just spent $13B on a new fukking aircraft carrier ffs

Isis won't lose. Isis can't lose. They are a terrorist organization. Bodies dropped and locations destroyed. But they'll keep popping back up and those safe havens aren't going away. We can't control that.

Mexico already said "fukk your wall" and Trump isn't really going to block trading with Mexico. That would be a disaster.

Apple doesn't give a fukk about anything except their consumer base nor should they.

"People won't die in the streets" was Trumps way of saying he believes in universal healthcare and whatever he's going to replace Obama care with, even if he got it accomplished wouldn't be drastically different and nobody in the GOP ever called him on it.

What good deals is going to make in "ten minutes"? China is raping us sure.. they are going to continue raping us. The jobs are never coming back. Ever. They are gone. GONE.

:mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just came to accept that UNTIL MONEY gets OUT of politics corruption will still happen. If things were fair, Ron Paul and others before him would have had a LEGIT shot.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@saysumthinfunnymike You believe the President has the power to revoke emancipation, and I have no clue? :heh: Then educate me breh, what is it about Hillary Clinton that excites you? Have you paid attention to her record as SoS? You think she did a good job there? How highly do you rate America's actions in Libya? Ramping up the war in Afghanistan? Further Iranian isolationism? You think America should have taken a more active role in Syria, challenging Putin? What about Honduras? Whose stance on American hegemony do you agree more with Bush and Clinton or Obama? You sure Cruz ain't your guy? :jbhmm: