March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I'm inclined to believe this honestly. I'm for securing the borders myself. That's where mainstream dems lose me. He's more about fukking over China than HRC in my opinion
So you've been in a cave for the last 3 weeks? Happened to miss him saying that the peaceful Blacks at his rallies have been violent? :wtf:

There's so many dog whistles he uses, he should trademark Trump Kennels.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has the record that shows he's on the right side. I'm sorry. It just comes down to people being utterly stupid. His campaign is about promoting democracy which is something we don't really have.

I'm sorry. People are stupid. That is all. When I hear people voting for people simply because of their gender and "experience" as if being a shytty dish washer for 20 years makes you better than a good dish washer who just started. I'm done with people who can't see the light b.
The voters talk out of both sides of their mouths. Reality is they just want who makes them feel good. Bernie makes them cold. US elections are about feelings.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bernie stans talking it's over for him...like he ever had a chance :mjlol:

Like anybody has a chance against Hilary...

Anytime black people get anything women...predominately white women start the "hey if you gonna let the blacks do it we want in to"

13th 14th 15th amendment gives black people the right to vote...what happened after that?

Affirmative action is supposed to help black people get jobs...what group benefited from affirmative action the most...

America has a "black" president for 8 years...what do you think is going to happen next...

President of the US is like playing racial harmony...

Hispanics...my bad..."LATIN":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: in the queue next...even Republicans know this...or do you have another reason as to why before Trump crashed the party their top two candidates where Cruz and Rubio:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rubio was in over his head from the beginning. He was far from ready and should of built his political career. Now he got Ethered on his home state. Say what you will about Kaisich he did his job winning his home state. Rubio didn't do it. Cruz basically won by Rubio not winning. With Rubio out he gets closer to one on one vs Trump. Speaking of the Donald, he's killin everyone but again it's a long way to the convention and the GOP Elders don't want him. As for the Dem, Hillary cleaned up after a rough Super Satudary weekend where Bernie ended up taking 4 out of the 6. But even then Hillary came out with more delegates. Once again tonight Hillary brings in even more delegates and could possibly sweep. Bernie math is starting to slip away very fast.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
popular vote tonight not counting Missouri which is pending

Trump - 2,481,134
Cruz - 1,293,435
Kasich - 1,268,946
Rubio - 835,916

who in their right mind believes Ted Cruz when he claims to be close?:pachaha:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

Anytime black people get anything women...predominately white women start the "hey if you gonna let the blacks do it we want in to"

13th 14th 15th amendment gives black people the right to vote...what happened after that?

Affirmative action is supposed to help black people get jobs...what group benefited from affirmative action the most...

America has a "black" president for 8 years...what do you think is going to happen next...

Hispanics...my bad..."LATIN":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: in the queue next...even Republicans know this...or do you have another reason as to why before Trump crashed the party their top two candidates where Cruz and Rubio:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
Very true. White women being styling and profiling, and trolling on errybody, and they won't be stopped, just heart broken because they are NEVER satisfied with shyt. Same motherfukkers cosigned slavery, until they saw their husbands actually loved the slaves more.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Very true. White women being styling and profiling, and trolling on errybody, and they won't be stopped, just heart broken because they are NEVER satisfied with shyt. Same motherfukkers cosigned slavery, until they saw their husbands actually loved the slaves more.
Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It?

As the GOP primary rages on, candidates aim to strengthen their electoral chances by stirring up racial resentment, capitalizing on seven years of Obama-induced anger and a sense among white conservatives that “their” country is slipping away from them.

There’s nothing new about using white fear to get voters to the polls, of course, but this year, it’s happening against the backdrop of a Supreme Court case that threatens to dismantle one of the more controversial policy achievements of the Civil Rights movement: affirmative action. The face of Fisher v Texas, Abigail Fisher, is young, educated and white, and believes the system limits her chances because of her race.