Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Judge Joe Brown can say some wild shyt, so I was waiting for the controversial or crazy statement he made...but it never came. He spoke straight facts. He articulated his point well, and is more than qualified to speak on the subject. I know that dude Marc Lamont name but don’t know too much about him. Judging from his tweet, seem like he c00n some c00n shyt. Acting as if he don’t understand what Joe Brown is saying and making a conscious decision to be obtuse and choose outrage. Probably one of them compromised black media dudes. Also, I don’t trust black men named Marc with a C. Now if it’s a K, you cool. But Marc with a C, you probably on some fukk shyt to be honest
:dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Didn't read the thread yet but I'm sure there's a bunch of nikkas in here sucking that c00n drunk Joe Joe Brown's dikk.

Edit: one of the first replies -

Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.

:russ:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. He offered them some pills and they took them.

And in the case of Andrea Constand (the case he went to prison over), it was freaking benadryl.

They really put that man in prison for offering a hoe a benadryl (literally one) and she takes it, and he fingers her and by her own admission she never said no or stop.

:russ::mjlol:

It's so insane you gotta laugh

How can she say no or stop when she's passed out? Ya'll really some sickos :hhh:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn't passed out, fool :deadmanny:

Inebriated, whatever. Someone can't possibly give consent when their in that state, period. If they're taking pills, then there's no way they remembered what happened the night previous. Ya'll really some rape apologists for real, fukking hoes that are damn near asleep :hhh: