Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sounds exactly like @BaggerofTea

Cosby was exonerated due to prosecutorial misconduct in not honoring the previous agreement.

Yes, he was in fact found legally guilty illegally using testimony from a previous trial

The fact that posters like you dont have the brain capacity to make that connection is troubling

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
There are plenty of white people in prison because of prosecutorial misconduct :mjlol:
That being said, the DA was wrong in a legal sense to grant an immunity he didn't really have, but pretending that this is a purely legal matter - as if the start and end of the world are granted on the basis of "legality" is just so absurdly morally bankrupt its hard to comprehend.

Nothing about this was particularly "perverse" - there are actual Black men and women incarcerated due to dirty dealings that didn't have access to the finest lawyers, or worse set - actually commit the crimes they're accused of.

They deserve fast-track appeals to the state supreme court under the new common-law :hubie:

UH OH!!! It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for!!! @EndDomination has entered the chat for yet another round of juelzing and slandering of Cosby’s character. The cypher is now complete :blessed:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.

damn this shyt is 100% on the nose. When I got my MBA i made a lot of black friends who are cool but fall into that Blavity crowd groupthink at times.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Cosby was exonerated due to prosecutorial misconduct in not honoring the previous agreement.

Yes, he was in fact found legally guilty illegally using testimony from a previous trial

The fact that posters like you dont have the brain capacity to make that connection is troubling

You wanna know what’s really troubling?

The fact that you’re willing to die on the hill with the kneegrows who mindlessly believe in that bullshyt and slanderous prosecution that has since been rightfully scrutinized and exposed both on this site and IRL. The same type of bullshyt and slanderous prosecution who’s practices bare various similarities to other innocent Black men and Black boys in the past (the Exonerated Five of Central Park and Emmitt Till being the most classic examples) and the present dealing with the fabrication of disgusting white women with the whole “justice system” behind their backs.

How old are you fool? Did Cosby really hurt you kneegrows that much with his pound cake speech that y’all are willing to side with white women and the c00n brigade to bring down Cosby and tarnish his image?

That’s some sad, sick, and pathetic ass shyt my boy :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:rudy: Y'all boys just won't stop with the lies huh?

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid and sounds like something a cac would say. Especially after Marc destroyed those CRT white supremacists.

A lot of cacs on you tube too, they will bash Marc for anything, they were bashing him in the comments on CRT.

Racist supporting Cosby imo

You are white, why even chime in on an issue? Are you defending anonymous youtubers?

:ehh: the only insult in your bag, bytch ass nikka.

Whats worse your ass would duck across the street if you saw my "emotional self" walking your way. little bytch lmao

:pachaha: You aint saying nothing nikka. You have been on that c00n/cac time for a minute. Ill keeping riding your ass :dame: until you decide the log off the coli for good or kill yourself
:picard:
so are you black now?

or is it still not ok for me to ask you that question?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It was irrelevant.

So if you are “straight edge”, “don’t drink”, “don’t hang around with drinks”, and have never taken a quaalude...

...how in the farm fresh fucc do you know how:

1. different people’s bodies react to quaaludes?
2. how much more effective of a sedative quaaludes are than alcohol?
3. people use quaaludes as a “party drug” willingly or not?

...of course these are rhetorical questions, since you don’t like answering questions.

So then really - it behooves you to keep your rather uninformed opinion about a case like this to yourself, and wait for Due Process to run its course.

In short: fucc off.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So if you are “straight edge”, “don’t drink”, “don’t hang around with drinks”, and have never taken a quaalude...

...how in the farm fresh fucc do you know how:

1. different people’s bodies react to quaaludes?
2. how much more effective of a sedative quaaludes are than alcohol?
3. people use quaaludes as a “party drug” willingly or not?

...of course these are rhetorical questions, since you don’t like answering questions.

So then really - it behooves you to keep your rather uninformed opinion about a case like this to yourself, and wait for Due Process to run its course.

In short: fucc off.
I answered the question even though I knew it was some bad faith crap. I don't have to try the drug myself to understand its effects. They were used to treat insomnia for fukks sake.