Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Inebriated, whatever. Someone can't possibly give consent when their in that state, period. If they're taking pills, then there's no way they remembered what happened the night previous. Ya'll really some rape apologists for real, fukking hoes that are damn near asleep :hhh:

What state?

Daps
Inebriated, whatever. Someone can't possibly give consent when their in that state, period. If they're taking pills, then there's no way they remembered what happened the night previous. Ya'll really some rape apologists for real, fukking hoes that are damn near asleep :hhh:

So if I take a pill and she takes a pill and we have sex, who's in the wrong there?

:jbhmm:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if you are “straight edge”, “don’t drink”, “don’t hang around with drinks”, and have never taken a quaalude...

...how in the farm fresh fucc do you know how:

1. different people’s bodies react to quaaludes?
2. how much more effective of a sedative quaaludes are than alcohol?
3. people use quaaludes as a “party drug” willingly or not?

...of course these are rhetorical questions, since you don’t like answering questions.

So then really - it behooves you to keep your rather uninformed opinion about a case like this to yourself, and wait for Due Process to run its course.

In short: fucc off.
To "Pass out" on @YBG favorite drug mandrax, you have to chew it up, and smoke it out of a bottle like a true south african dopefiend piper

One, two, 3, 4, 5 of those pills aren't going to do that, that's why they break them up to FREEBASE THEM.
They weren't doing any of that in 80s America (with Quaaludes)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

He didn't force them to take the drugs. They willingly took a party drug around a man. And there is no evidence they were passed out or too inebriated to consent.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Didn't read the thread yet but I'm sure there's a bunch of nikkas in here sucking that c00n drunk Joe Joe Brown's dikk.

Edit: one of the first replies -

:russ:

:yeshrug: don't care for either of them, but he clearly controlled the conversation by a mile

And there's nothing in my reply supporting JJB btw

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I take a pill and she takes a pill and we have sex, who's in the wrong there?

:jbhmm:

Just bc you take a pill, doesn't make it ok to fukk a loopy bytch. And Cosby wasn't taking pills because by his own admission they made him sleepy. You can't fukk a bytch just because she shows up to your crib real late either. If you need drugs and alcohol to seduce women then that's an issue off rip

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RAPE DENIAL
You know how many hoes I fukked after a night of partying & in the middle of my druken sleep they are sucking me off? :pachaha:

I was assaulted cause I damn sure didnt consent :to:. I need an attorney

You getting sucked off is her consenting to sex, fingering her while she's asleep isn't

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just bc you take a pill, doesn't make it ok to fukk a loopy bytch. And Cosby wasn't taking pills because by his own admission they made him sleepy. You can't fukk a bytch just because she shows up to your crib real late either. If you need drugs and alcohol to seduce women then that's an issue off rip
Should a woman accept sex from an intoxicated man? "If you need drugs and alcohol"
Nah let's talk about that, you just focused on "him" instead of "mutual consent/intoxication?"
What's good with your automatic blocking, reframing, and redirecting?