Mansa Musa was the richest man in history, had the most wealthiest empire and it's not even taught

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Honestly I don't know.
But I do know the illegals who are doing crime and other shyt like that should be sent back no questions asked

yeah that's what i thought. you don't believe in race, but when someone that looks like you is committing crime just by being here, then you look the other way. if i had asked you what should happen to a bank robber, your ass would have known something. hypocritical ass, 'but race doesn't exist guys.'

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Western hemisphere expansion and cultivation via the Trans-Atlantic slave trade did not explode Western European wealth? :comeon:

You're asking a question that I'm sure you know the answer to. So, let's skip the back and forth. What's your counter point? :jbhmm:

Peace
i don't have a counter point, i want to know where you got the info for that and if it is concrete info or just something you personally deduced. i am not arguing or attacking. last week, i started reading about mali, ghana, songhay(sic).

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
How much info is available on Mansa Musa?

I know the story of his pilgramage to Mecca, and his return.

I haven't found a lot of details on him before or after that. I know he built schools and buildings, but the amount of information available on him versus someone like Julius Caesar, is not even close.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
yeah that's what i thought. you don't believe in race, but when someone that looks like you is committing crime just by being here, then you look the other way. if i had asked you what should happen to a bank robber, your ass would have known something. hypocritical ass, 'but race doesn't exist guys.'
A bank robber should be sent to jail ?
And if they're illegal they should be sent back to where they came from

You're twisting it

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
first of all you're hispanic, so you shouldn't be telling black people shyt about race. and second of all, no we are not all the same. one group of people has done considerably more evil shyt and continues to do it even at this second. fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

@BigJohnsons shut your trump lickin ass up uncle juan, @CarbonBraddock is right, no one should be telling black people or any other group how to feel about this. i bet you cacs see you as Hispanic though first and foremost:mjlol:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
A bank robber should be sent to jail ?
And if they're illegal they should be sent back to where they came from

You're twisting it

no son, i asked you specifically what should happen to people that are here illegally and you said 'i don't know.' that means you don't know, meaning that you don't think they should be auto deported. now you are trying to change what you said. as you said you are hispanic, i already knew what your answer would be. just asked that to educate you.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
no son, i asked you specifically what should happen to people that are here illegally and you said 'i don't know.' that means you don't know, meaning that you don't think they should be auto deported. now you are trying to change what you said. as you said you are hispanic, i already knew what your answer would be. just asked that to educate you.
Well I don't have the answer to that , that's something you gotta calculate and can't just come up with on the spot

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
i don't have a counter point, i want to know where you got the info for that and if it is concrete info or just something you personally deduced. i am not arguing or attacking. last week, i started reading about mali, ghana, songhay(sic).

Start with lectures by Dr. John Henrik Clarke and other African historians. They give a myriad of books to read and reference.

Some books that I've personally read related to my post.

Peace

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Start with lectures by Dr. John Henrik Clarke and other African historians. They give a myriad of books to read and reference.

Some books that I've personally read related to my post.

Peace

books ain't showing up

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
What's even more interesting about Mansa Musa is that his uncle, Abu Bakr, set out on an expedition to explore the Western Hemisphere from which he did not return. This is one example of Africans sailing to the Americas way before Europe sent out expeditions.

But historically, we've been able to confirm that many Africans had traveled to and lived in The Americas before Europe had reached these shores. Dr. Ivan Sertima goes into great detail in his book "They Came Before Columbus."

Peace

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
In cac societies black history starts from slavery, because that is a highlight in white society (black slavery) they are proud
I caught on to this a long time ago. When yu hear about philosophy they teach yu scorates, Plato,Aristotle, when I kno there were Mayans and African philosophers. With music they talk about Beathovean when music has been around since the beginning of time. When they talk about Astronomy they talk about Newton when I know there were Asians, Africans, and Mayan who been on astronomy.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
books ain't showing up

Mansa Musa and the Empire of Mali by Oliver James

When We Ruled by Robin Walker

Christopher Columbus and the Afrikan Holocaust by Dr. John Henrik Clarke

The Story of the Moors in Spain by Stanley Lane-Poole

The Story of the Moors After Spain by Stanley Lane-Poole

Peace