Mansa Musa was the richest man in history, had the most wealthiest empire and it's not even taught

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
White people have put pride in themselves and look where it got them. Dominating the planet.
:camby:
Who cares , let's focus on being better humans

The elites are trying to cause a race war and it's working , everyone's falling for it

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I don't believe in race because at the end of the day we're all the same

I'm Hispanic but I can give zero fukks about my race
first of all you're hispanic, so you shouldn't be telling black people shyt about race. and second of all, no we are not all the same. one group of people has done considerably more evil shyt and continues to do it even at this second. fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
first of all you're hispanic, so you shouldn't be telling black people shyt about race. and second of all, no we are not all the same. one group of people has done considerably more evil shyt and continues to do it even at this second. fukk outta here with this bullshyt.
Maybe one day you'll grow up :francis:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It's fukked up because little black kids and some grown black people internalize those white lies about black inferiority.

All lies. The same time Euros were dying from the Black Plague and going through the Dark Ages, Mali was the richest country on Earth :mjlol: How can white people ignore facts and history so blatantly. There should be like 20 movies about this nikka already yet there's nothing. We got hundreds of slave films though :mjpls:

The reality is, Africa was very old by the time the first European society gained traction. Much less became any form of empire. Kemet (Egypt) alone already had 20 plus dynasties before it was invaded by outsiders. And Kemet was the child of inner Africa, so we're still learning how far back those Nile Valley Civilizations go.

Because we live in a system of white supremacy, we tell history from the white perspective. So, we denote times in relation to Europe such as the "Dark Ages" or "Middle Ages." When during that same period, Africa was booming and trumped Europe and Asia in almost every way imaginable.

So, in history class, black children are being taught history on the European clock. Not the African clock. Because much of time that Europe was struggling, Africa was not. In fact, the only reason Europe stopped struggling is because of Africa and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade that spurred western hemisphere expansion and cultivation.

If the Moors (Africans) had not been expelled out of Spain in the late 1400s, Ferdinand and Isabella would not have been able to unite and finance Columbus (Cristobal Colon) to open up shop in the "new world." Had this not happened, Europe would have continued in its depravity and would imploded upon itself in tribal warfare. The "new world" was what saved Europe. African labor is what cultivated the "new world" and enriched Europe.

I tell people all the time that White Supremacy is a relatively new phenomenon in terms of world history. But many people can't conceptualize that.

Peace

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I meant the curriculum in Pre-k to 12 schools. I didn't learn shyt about Africa until I got to college. We learned about the glorious history of cacs, from Rome/Greece to France and England and then to American history. Blacks were just slaves nothing else. They wouldn't even acknowledge Egypt had a black origin. I thought them nikkas was Arab. All these black empires and the Western school systems just ignore them.
You sure? In terms of teaching, I think they taught conquests, but I don't think they taught it in depth. It was just world history, like Egypt, then the Greeks, then Romans, then Khan, then Ottoman, basically just who was THE world Empire at the time. Highly doubt they talked about in depth stuff like the various short lived ones, or Empires that weren't taking over huge amounts of land like India, ancient Japan, Incas, West Africa. I'm sure they taught Egypt and you just assumed they looked the way they do today. No way they'd go in depth on the various dynasties, doubt they did that for the Romans either, the other stuff you learned like the Spartans, weren't in school, it was through the grapevine like TV, documentaries and movies. For example you probably knew who Shaka Zulu was, most kids do, but I highly doubt that was taught in school.

I think you're more upset there's no movie or documentary on this. And that's why I said, well, clearly there is otherwise there would be no thread :troll:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The reality is, Africa was very old by the time the first European society gained traction. Much less became any form of empire. Kemet (Egypt) alone already had 20 plus dynasties before it was invaded by outsiders. And Kemet was the child of inner Africa, so we're still learning how far back those Nile Valley Civilizations go.

Because we live in a system of white supremacy, we tell history from the white perspective. So, we denote times in relation to Europe such as the "Dark Ages" or "Middle Ages." When during that same period, Africa was booming and trumped Europe and Asia in almost every way imaginable.

So, in history class, black children are being taught history on the European clock. Not the African clock. Because much of time that Europe was struggling, Africa was not. In fact, the only reason Europe stopped struggling is because of Africa and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade that spurred western hemisphere expansion and cultivation.

If the Moors (Africans) had not been expelled out of Spain in the late 1400s, Ferdinand and Isabella would not have been able to unite and finance Columbus (Cristobal Colon) to open up shop in the "new world." Had this not happened, Europe would have continued in its depravity and would imploded upon itself in tribal warfare. The "new world" was what saved Europe. African labor is what cultivated the "new world" and enriched Europe.

I tell people all the time that White Supremacy is a relatively new phenomenon in terms of world history. But many people can't conceptualize that.

Peace

what is your proof of this