patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Werent you defending his victory over cotto :patrice::beli:

And no lol, thats apart of the betting game. I win like 90 percent of my boxing bets. I won 400 dollars off pacquaio bradley 1:sas2:

500 off the floyd fight
I was due for a L, happens in gambling
Congrads to him

Welterweight to beat:snoop::bryan:?

So you gonna pick him over crawford or spence?

thats what you call "love"..i won a shytload of money on that fight because i hit on the method of victory AND round....i made nice posts on sohh before and after that fight about it...thats one of my biggest betting wins in boxing :wow:..plus it was a great fight too :mjgrin:...thats not a receipt

when i say welter to beat...he is the number 1 welter in the world...not crawford or spence or anybody else

youre just salty right now..its all good..youll get em next time

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what you call "love"..i won a shytload of money on that fight because i hit on the method of victory AND round....i made nice posts on sohh before and after that fight about it...thats one of my biggest betting wins in boxing :wow:..plus it was a great fight too :mjgrin:...thats not a receipt

when i say welter to beat...he is the number 1 welter in the world...not crawford or spence or anybody else

youre just salty right now..its all good..youll get em next time
Brag about winning a bet when the winner had concrete in his gloves brehs
I won money off cotto margarito part 2:youngsabo:

And you're right, i will get em next time:salute:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't he beat Crawford :mjpls:?
He'd have trouble beating crawford in his roided up prime
Again, the way to beat pacquaio is to out box and out think him
Crawford collects data on his opponent da first few rounds similar to floyd and once he figures you out its over.
Hes just a better boxer/technician den pacquaio

I wouldnt be surprised if pacquaio dropped him in round 1 or 2 while crawford was trying to get his timing down tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brag about winning a bet when the winner had concrete in his gloves brehs
I won money off cotto margarito part 2:youngsabo:

And you're right, i will get em next time:salute:

in the meanwhile..one true wba welterweight champion of the world

1163279850.jpg.0.jpg

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He'd have trouble beating crawford in his roided up prime
Again, the way to beat pacquaio is to out box and out think him
Crawford collects data on his opponent da first few rounds similar to floyd and once he figures you out its over.
Hes just a better boxer/technician den pacquaio

I wouldnt be surprised if pacquaio dropped him in round 1 or 2 while crawford was trying to get his timing down tho

That's why I hope he doesn't try to fight Spence or Crawford at this point in his career he'll take a real ass beating from either of those two not to mention they both have like a foot reach advantage as well as both being taller. Spence can time the shyt out of his opponents too, cause his hand speed while good aint overwhelming either, he lands a lot of his punches based on timing as well.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I hope he doesn't try to fight Spence or Crawford at this point in his career he'll take a real ass beating from either of those two not to mention they both have like a foot reach advantage as well as both being taller. Spence can time the shyt out of his opponents too, cause his hand speed while good aint overwhelming either, he lands a lot of his punches based on timing as well.
Whats wrong with that:sas2:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
its amazing that a man who has countless wars in his career with the resume to back it up...can put on more inspiring performances than cats 10-15 years younger than who barely fought half the number of the fight he has...all you have to do is look at some of the main events from this year
Man is a dying breed. 70 fights at this level and still going strong. shyt makes me wanna go watch duran vs barkley again. I hope he leaves the game on top but man is still hungry

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Whats wrong with that:sas2:

I know Manny is a warrior and I'm sure he believes in going home to the Phillipines either carrying his shield or being carried on top of it, but he should take a rematch with Thurman and call it a career, he won't take a beating either.

Spence and Crawford are different, you can tell by how they fight and how they talk this shyt aint a game to them. Even their body language in and out the ring and how they carry themselves is different, and unlike Thurman they won't take him lightly and make fun of him, they gonna go in there trying to end him once and for all cause Thurman low key embarrased this generation of welterweights.

I forgot what basketball player said 'I'll be damned if in my prime a 40 year old man would even think he could hang with me.' I know boxing is different than basketball but the point I'm trying to make is a 40 year old past his prime Pacquiao(no matter how good he was) should have NEVER beaten a 30 year old prime(injury layoff or not) Keith Thurman. That shyt is embarrassing for this generation of fighters bro cause Thurman is considered one of the top Welters and he got beat by an old ass man. I would take that personal if I was Spence and Crawford cause in boxing people judge how good you are on three things: Skills, Record, and the COMPETITION you face. What does that say about them twos victories fighting in a division where a top guy gets beat by an over the hill senator? :mjlol:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This fight took a lot out of Pacquiao too...
honestly if he wanted a softer touch and doesnt have to run back with keith or deal with a mandatory..he should do it...it will be a good gauge on where he is physically

upload_2019-7-23_11-40-20.png

i had no idea danny was so high on the wba ratings..too bad a pac-mikey fight doesnt really have any legs like that for now..pac vs vargas 2 = nah im good..jamal james would be a long shot..besputin is a decent fighter but too young and inexperienced..cant see pbc putting him on a ppv either :heh:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

He makes alot of good points about
Manny would give Spence and Crawford problems

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacquiao: Thurman Is Heavy-Handed, He Hit Me Like Margarito

By Keith Idec

LAS VEGAS – Keith Thurman came to a post-fight press conference late Saturday night looking like he had been beaten up.

The former WBA welterweight champion’s face was bruised, marked up and swollen following his grueling fight with Manny Pacquiao. He was knocked down during the first round, bled badly from his nose in the fifth round and withstood a painful body shot in 10th round.

Pacquiao looked better, but he made it clear that he, too, had been brutalized on his way to winning a split decision at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The newly crowned champion revealed that he hasn’t been hit as hard as Thurman hit him since he fought Antonio Margarito in November 2010.

pacquiao-thurman-fight%20(72).jpg

Mexico’s Margarito stood five inches taller than the Philippines’ Pacquiao in their 12-round, 154-pound title fight at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The 30-year-old Thurman, of Clearwater, Florida, is only about an inch taller than the 40-year-old Pacquiao and he out-weighed Pacquiao in the ring by fewer pounds than Margarito.

“He’s very tough,” Pacquiao said. “He’s young. I can say he’s heavy-handed, man, not like other opponents that I faced before. This guy, he can fight. He has a lot of – you know, his journey [does] not end tonight. He has a lot of future to fight.”

Pacquaio particularly was impressed by Thurman’s willingness to trade with him and his opponent’s obvious fighting spirit.

“This guy is a warrior,” Pacquiao said. “I can say that because I’ve fought a lot of opponents and this guy is heavy-handed, man. It’s the kind of opponent you cannot underestimate.”

Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) has fought 11 different foes since he out-pointed Margarito to win the then-vacant WBC super welterweight title. Juan Manuel Marquez knocked Pacquiao unconscious in December 2012, yet he can’t remember someone hitting him harder than Thurman (29-1, 22 KOs, 1 NC) since he met Margarito.

“Keith hits like Margarito,” Pacquiao said. “Margarito’s heavy-handed, but I think it’s because he was too big for me. So, that’s why I feel like [Margarito’s] heavy-handed.”

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He said same momentum and energy. There were points in Pac-Keef where Pac had looked clearly tired and worse for wear. Second, B-Hop was the underdog. Hence, the infamous staredown to media row after the fight was over.

Hop was a +300 underdog vs. Pavlik.
He wasnt tired miss me with this shyt, Keith was running, after keith stood in the pocket 7 rounds, and he tried to catch him without jumping in cautiously, as he got caught once or twice nothing more.......Keith was surviving out there

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I know Manny is a warrior and I'm sure he believes in going home to the Phillipines either carrying his shield or being carried on top of it, but he should take a rematch with Thurman and call it a career, he won't take a beating either.

Spence and Crawford are different, you can tell by how they fight and how they talk this shyt aint a game to them. Even their body language in and out the ring and how they carry themselves is different, and unlike Thurman they won't take him lightly and make fun of him, they gonna go in there trying to end him once and for all cause Thurman low key embarrased this generation of welterweights.

I forgot what basketball player said 'I'll be damned if in my prime a 40 year old man would even think he could hang with me.' I know boxing is different than basketball but the point I'm trying to make is a 40 year old past his prime Pacquiao(no matter how good he was) should have NEVER beaten a 30 year old prime(injury layoff or not) Keith Thurman. That shyt is embarrassing for this generation of fighters bro cause Thurman is considered one of the top Welters and he got beat by an old ass man. I would take that personal if I was Spence and Crawford cause in boxing people judge how good you are on three things: Skills, Record, and the COMPETITION you face. What does that say about them twos victories fighting in a division where a top guy gets beat by an over the hill senator? :mjlol:

:comeon: im not giving thurman a pass for losing here as no one should, but if he was as active as Spence/Crawford were, you know this fight would be a different story. Lets be real.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'd love.to see Manny fight Spence and/or Crawford.....thatd honestly be better than if they fought each other. Manny would give them both the fights of their lives thus far

Also prime BATB would wash most of these WWs besides Manny and maybe Spence. Thurman Swift Porter everyone else would get worked Craw at 147 would be a good scrap
Manny needs to face the most exciting fighter in the sport currently in swift and stop bullshyting around

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Spence a slap puncher when his feet aren't set; he doesnt even turn on his shots, the top level will expose his deficiencies.....Plus he backs straight up when buzzed