• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: im not giving thurman a pass for losing here as no one should, but if he was as active as Spence/Crawford were, you know this fight would be a different story. Lets be real.

Thurman not that guy

He looked the same Thurman, he had problems with Soto Karas or whatever his name is, he had problems with COllazo, he had problems with Robert Guerrero he had problems with Bundy, these are guys he suppose to smoke

I expected him to have problems by Manny, but I did not expect Manny to absorb all that punishment and be straight, so its either Manny back on the juice or Keith Thurman ain't never real have power to begin with

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman not that guy

He looked the same Thurman, he had problems with Soto Karas or whatever his name is, he had problems with COllazo, he had problems with Robert Guerrero he had problems with Bundy, these are guys he suppose to smoke

I expected him to have problems by Manny, but I did not expect Manny to absorb all that punishment and be straight, so its either Manny back on the juice or Keith Thurman ain't never real have power to begin with

Probably both

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: im not giving thurman a pass for losing here as no one should, but if he was as active as Spence/Crawford were, you know this fight would be a different story. Lets be real.

Oh I picked Thurman to win and had the final score the same as the judge who gave it to Thurman, but I can see why a judge would of gave it to Pac which is why I aint up in arms about it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Spence a slap puncher when his feet aren't set; he doesnt even turn on his shots, the top level will expose his deficiencies.....Plus he backs straight up when buzzed

I mean... If Spence had deficiencies like what you are saying Brook or Garcia would have exposed him bro, they good enough boxers to take advantage of that; size difference or not. Porter damn sure won't expose him if those are really his weaknesses.:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's why I hope he doesn't try to fight Spence or Crawford at this point in his career he'll take a real ass beating from either of those two not to mention they both have like a foot reach advantage as well as both being taller. Spence can time the shyt out of his opponents too, cause his hand speed while good aint overwhelming either, he lands a lot of his punches based on timing as well.

Theres literally no evidence to suggest Crawford or Spence would be anything more than a tough fight for Manny. Stop this shyt.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Thurman not that guy

im not sure what any of this is supposed to mean with regard to what I had said.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not sure what any of this is supposed to mean with regard to what I had said.

Thurman was never on Manny level, the lay off s don't mean shyt he looked the same keith thurman that fought guerrero, garcia, porter, bundu, Keith Thurman hasn't looked like a special fighter since he stepped up in competition YEARS AGO, thats just a fact

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I mean... If Spence had deficiencies like what you are saying Brook or Garcia would have exposed him bro, they good enough boxers to take advantage of that; size difference or not. Porter damn sure won't expose him if those are really his weaknesses.:manny:
Brook and Mikey did expose him.....Dude was getting his ears boxed off and buzzed by a one eye, slapper.......Vs Mikey that was supposed to a brutal ko vs someone whoe refused to barely punch back yet Mikey looked like he rolled out of bed....This Welter division has punchers who are killers like Swift Thurman and Manny, Spence has yet to face; and still he has yet to show any elite level skillsets yet.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brook and Mikey did expose him.....Dude was getting his ears boxed off and buzzed by a one eye, slapper.......Vs Mikey that was supposed to a brutal ko vs someone whoe refused to barely punch back yet Mikey looked like he rolled out of bed....This Welter division has punchers who are killers like Swift Thurman and Manny, Spence has yet to face; and still he has yet to show any elite level skillsets yet.....

Where are these killers lmao

Spence got be in the 1 spot, only a the top dawg can get this type of hate
where you can win every round easily and be considered exposed

When you go to another country and KO the champ, and be exposed lmao

Brook only lost to Spence at welterweight where are these killers you speak of

He outboxed Mikey and won every around, Mikey was in survival mode, he didn't wanna take no hits and got beat up, he was even seen on youtube elle for 3 weeks afterwards lmao

Lipinets a guy who Mikey beat pretty easily is already climbing the ranking at 147

Mikey is a full time welterweight now he was the champ at 140 he did come up from 135 to fight spence, he was already moving up in weight

and I will leave this here as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
I'd like to see both guys fight stay busy than a Rematch with Vada Testing included. This was on par with J Rock/Hurd for FOTY for me so far.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
told you. Margo connected hard on that night. He may have been peeing blood too

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Where are these killers lmao

Spence got be in the 1 spot, only a the top dawg can get this type of hate
where you can win every round easily and be considered exposed

When you go to another country and KO the champ, and be exposed lmao

Brook only lost to Spence at welterweight where are these killers you speak of

He outboxed Mikey and won every around, Mikey was in survival mode, he didn't wanna take no hits and got beat up, he was even seen on youtube elle for 3 weeks afterwards lmao

Lipinets a guy who Mikey beat pretty easily is already climbing the ranking at 147

Mikey is a full time welterweight now he was the champ at 140 he did come up from 135 to fight spence, he was already moving up in weight

and I will leave this here as well

That's why I didn't respond, bro. A guy who has no losses can't be exposed and if his weaknesses were that bad they could be easily exploited both Brook or Garcia two people who are praised for their boxing ability(Especially Mikey) would have found a way to exploit that and win, physical disadvantage or not.

Then to say he is a pillow puncher(he broke a mans eye socket... That shyt aint easy to do bro even with an accumulation of punches, you gotta have some type of power to do it) and he backs straight up when he is buzzed(I don't know if I have ever seen Spence that hurt to where he was backing up like that) was kinda rogueish bro.

I'm a Spence fan no doubt, saw him fight as an amatuer once and trying to get off the week after the Porter fight so I can go to LA and watch. He does have some weaknesses to me just not the ones he said. 1. His foot movement is robotic at times, and he can't move diagonally very well. 2. When he throws his hooks sometimes starting in the mid round of fights he has a tendency to bring the hand that he isn't punching with a little too far away from his face, like he reaches in too much, it leaves him open for counters. 3. I won't call it a weakness or strength cause it aint confirmed, but the question is still out on his chin. He aint ever been hit with anything that would crush a lesser fighter, I really don't know how his chin would hold up if he took a big shot from say a Danny Garcia or a pre injury Keith Thurman.

'Edit: this part is directed towards swift_b.'I'm a fan but I aint a stan, I see a few flaws that can be worked on, but the way you just talking about him like he trash is completely laughable bruh. He won 4 amatuer titles, and was an Olympian and is still undefeated and isn't trying to duck fades, he is far from trash and exactly the type of fighter this sport needs.