• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My Guys punch resistance to some of Keith clean shots just seemed odd to me .
Like I told nikkas, Manny is one of the biggest welters these days on the low people see a short guy and think they could bully him they don't see the hands, torso, and calves of a 160-165 pounder, exactly how he take big boy shots and constantly bully bigger fighters in the clinch:stopitslime:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Thurman was never on Manny level, the lay off s don't mean shyt he looked the same keith thurman that fought guerrero, garcia, porter, bundu, Keith Thurman hasn't looked like a special fighter since he stepped up in competition YEARS AGO, thats just a fact

homedude I responded to was saying that Thurman lost because he was clowning Pac and not taking the fight seriously and that Spence/Crawford would win easily because they don't have promoter personalities and don't tell jokes and would handle they biz. I disagreed. If you took Spence/Crawford's and put them through what KT went through, I don't think this would be an easy win for either of them that's all. I dont think he lost because of his attitude, I think he lost because Manny just fought better that day.

....Now that being said, I dont think you're being fair here. The fight ended in a split decision. Many believe that if KT did one or two things differently he would secure the win and that it coulda gone either way. I just dont get why youre acting like Manny thoroughly outclassed dude, it was a very close and competitive fight on all accounts. Its not out of the realm of possibility that KT would get him in a rematch and its not out of the realm of possibility that he'd win saturday had he not been on hiatus. Thats how close the fight was. Homie lost fair and square, its not an excuse... but this idea that Thurman should have 6 losses by now is kinda corny tbh. Pacman got the better of him plain and simple.. Leonard Bundu 2013 has nothing to do with the outcome of saturday's fight. Not everyone can be Mayweather breh you cant just call his entire career into question just because he took one hard fought L.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
homedude I responded to was saying that Thurman lost because he was clowning Pac and not taking the fight seriously and that Spence/Crawford would win easily because they don't have promoter personalities and don't tell jokes and would handle they biz. I disagreed. If you took Spence/Crawford's and put them through what KT went through, I don't think this would be an easy win for either of them that's all. I dont think he lost because of his attitude, I think he lost because Manny just fought better that day.

....Now that being said, I dont think you're being fair here. The fight ended in a split decision. Many believe that if KT did one or two things differently he would secure the win and that it coulda gone either way. I just dont get why youre acting like Manny thoroughly outclassed dude, it was a very close and competitive fight on all accounts. Its not out of the realm of possibility that KT would get him in a rematch and its not out of the realm of possibility that he'd win saturday had he not been on hiatus. Thats how close the fight was. Homie lost fair and square, its not an excuse... but this idea that Thurman should have 6 losses by now is kinda corny tbh. Pacman got the better of him plain and simple.. Leonard Bundu 2013 has nothing to do with the outcome of saturday's fight. Not everyone can be Mayweather breh you cant just call his entire career into question just because he took one hard fought L.

what makes you think he wasn't taking him seriously, he looked like the same keith thurman to me, he just not as good as he people was saying he was, I mean that's evident, he ain't look good against bundu, guerero, guys he should've blown out the water, garcia and porter were competitive fights he got hurt in, he was never head and shoulders above any in the division

Even on the juice he should've been able to beat a 40 year old pac if he was that guy, he not that's what I'm saying

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Its ridiculous..before he got injured, he was called the best 3 years ago. Lol.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
what makes you think he wasn't taking him seriously, he looked like the same keith thurman to me, he just not as good as he people was saying he was, I mean that's evident, he ain't look good against bundu, guerero, guys he should've blown out the water, garcia and porter were competitive fights he got hurt in, he was never head and shoulders above any in the division

Even on the juice he should've been able to beat a 40 year old pac if he was that guy, he not that's what I'm saying

Nah you still confused... thats not what I said, thats what the homie I responded to was saying. HE posted that he wasnt taking the fight seriously and I disagreed with him and explained why. I was trying to clarify that for you.

My second paragraph was in response to you implying that losing to Pacman somehow validates every single round KT has ever lost in his whole career or some shyt. He thoroughly beat ALL of those dudes point blank period. A lesser fighter wouldn't have. You can't take that away from him. The fact that he lost a close one to Pac doesn't change any of that so u not really bein fair. U cant be one some "OH REMEMBER WHEN HE GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE THE ONE TIME 5 YEARS AGO IN THAT ONE ROUND HAH SEE A KNEW HE WASN'T SHYT FROM BACK THEN THIS L TODAY PROVES IT" Nah thats not how boxing works dog lol. He is still a top WW with an ill resume, a close L doesnt just erase all that overnight. No one said he was Mayweather

Oh and everyone and their brother was saying Thurman was gonna lose to Ghost before the Guerrero fight, lets not rewrite history.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Nah you still confused... thats not what I said, thats what the homie I responded to was saying. HE posted that he wasnt taking the fight seriously and I disagreed with him and explained why. I was trying to clarify that for you.

My second paragraph was in response to you implying that losing to Pacman somehow validates every single round KT has ever lost in his whole career or some shyt. He thoroughly beat ALL of those dudes point blank period. A lesser fighter wouldn't have. You can't take that away from him. The fact that he lost a close one to Pac doesn't change any of that so u not really bein fair. U cant be one some "OH REMEMBER WHEN HE GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE THE ONE TIME 5 YEARS AGO IN THAT ONE ROUND HAH SEE A KNEW HE WASN'T SHYT FROM BACK THEN THIS L TODAY PROVES IT" Nah thats not how boxing works dog lol. He is still a top WW with an ill resume, a close L doesnt just erase all that overnight. No one said he was Mayweather

Oh and everyone and their brother was saying Thurman was gonna lose to Ghost before the Guerrero fight, lets not rewrite history.

Never mind him, this bum downplays every Pac-Man opponent he beats. Meanwhile he thought Thurman was knocking Manny out in late rounds before the fight. :stopitslime:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Plant-Lee Fight Drew Peak Viewership Of 1,141,000 For FOX

By Keith Idec

Caleb Plant’s first title defense drew more viewers than his championship victory six months earlier.

According to Nielsen Media Research, Plant’s third-round knockout of Mike Lee attracted a peak audience of 1,141,000 on Saturday night from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Their scheduled 12-round, 168-pound title bout was broadcast by FOX, just before the FOX Sports Pay-Per-View telecast of the Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman card began.

Plant’s previous fight – a 12-round, unanimous-decision win against Jose Uzcategui – peaked at 986,000 viewers January 13 from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

planet-lee-fight%20(15).jpg

The Plant-Uzcategui fight was televised by FS1, FOX’s all-sports, basic-cable channel. FS1 is available in approximately 83 million homes in the United States, roughly 37 million fewer than FOX.

In addition to airing on basic cable, as opposed to network television, the Plant-Uzcategui fight took place on a Sunday night, rare for a live boxing broadcast. That telecast benefited, though, from heavy promotion during an NFL playoff game on FOX that immediately preceded it.

On Saturday night, Plant easily defended his IBF super middleweight title for the first time.

The 27-year-old Plant (19-0, 11 KOs), of Ashland City, Tennessee, knocked down Lee three times – once in the first round and twice in the third – before referee Robert Byrd called an end to their fight at 1:29 of the third round. The 32-year-old Lee (21-1, 11 KOs), a Notre Dame graduate from Wheaton, Illinois, moved down from the light heavyweight division to challenge Plant for his 168-pound championship.

The opener of FOX’s doubleheader Saturday night, a 10-round heavyweight bout between Efe Ajagba and Ali Eren Demirezen, was watched by a peak audience of 901,000 viewers.

Ajagba (11-0, 9 KOs), a prospect from Nigeria, went the distance for the first time since he turned pro two years ago. Turkey’s Demiriezen (11-1, 10 KOs) lost a unanimous decision, but he tested the hard-hitting Ajagba at times.

FOX’s doubleheader aired from 7-9 p.m. ET/4-6 p.m. PT.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Manny exposed two key glitches in his game, in the clinch he wings and telegraphs slow shots if your patient you could slip and counter easily.....and secondly he backs straight up with his hands down

Fighters going forward are going to take advantage of keith because of those two main things.....Keith needs to move up if no Manny rematch, catch a title or two as I feel he mops the floor with those 154 pound guys, and catch, Spence, Porter, Garcia and gang up there in a year or two

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Keith was landing clean but not shar
:dahell:
Lmaooooo wtf are you talking about breh?!?! Fight was in 2015 so there should be receipts on here...nobody thought Thurman was gonna lose to Ghost :mjlol:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Pacquaio takes Toradol before every fight
Mix dat with dem steroids and he turns into the tazmania devil
But again, no one really cares if hes clean or not
when he starting tapping his head baiting Thurman to come on I knew then he had them shots on deck:russ:... Cuz he wasn't doing that shyt when Floyd was landing them rights, and Keith was hitting him flush:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Lmaooooo wtf are you talking about breh?!?! Fight was in 2015 so there should be receipts on here...nobody thought Thurman was gonna lose to Ghost :mjlol:

pure facts..because i was spitting pure gospel about ghost during that time..because there were ppl who got gassed of ghost beating that bum berto and/or fighting floyd in a ppv and/or the fact he won as many interim titles as he won legit titles lol

ghost's decline came at the hands of yoshihiro kamegai...ghost took an ass whoopin and a half from a random unknown asian in a win...he never recovered from this fight..ghost was the betting underdog because of it...keith still ended up beating the everloving shyt outta him :whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
when he starting tapping his head baiting Thurman to come on I knew then he had them shots on deck:russ:... Cuz he wasn't doing that shyt when Floyd was landing them rights, and Keith was hitting him flush:mjlol:
Floyd power affected Manny, as he sat done and gave him two stiff rights round 1, Manny was terrified to mix it up and fighting off the back foot the first 3 rounds there....

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Im not talking on the Coli man I wasnt even here back then, just in general. Fight fans werent sold on Thurman yet back then and didnt like how he handled Bundu right before. Literally everywhere I went people were saying Thurman would get exposed. Rarely did I hear ppl saying he should "easily dominate" that fight.