• Pacquiao by Decision

Votes: 61 40.4%
  • Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Good win for B hop.... but it’s not as impressive compared to what a former Flyweight did last Saturday night.

BHop dont have T-Rex arms....

He said same momentum and energy. There were points in Pac-Keef where Pac had looked clearly tired and worse for wear. Second, B-Hop was the underdog. Hence, the infamous staredown to media row after the fight was over.

Hop was a +300 underdog vs. Pavlik.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pac not fighting Spence

After seeing what Spence did to Mikey live these nikkas don't want none of that work...:russ:

I can't blame them though, Pac got one more L left and Spence will give him that...

At this point it's obvious Pac and his team want that Floyd stimulus package round 2 and won't fight anybody who could jeopardize that...Pac did his thing against Thurman and got the interest back like he was supposed to...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He said same momentum and energy. There were points in Pac-Keef where Pac had looked clearly tired and worse for wear. Second, B-Hop was the underdog. Hence, the infamous staredown to media row after the fight was over.

Hop was a +300 underdog vs. Pavlik.
Folks forgot. Also the tarver match where he jumped up in weight and was the underdog yet schooled him and turned back the clock. Also knocked him down. Pac and b hop are a different breed