Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'd love.to see Manny fight Spence and/or Crawford.....thatd honestly be better than if they fought each other. Manny would give them both the fights of their lives thus far

Also prime BATB would wash most of these WWs besides Manny and maybe Spence. Thurman Swift Porter everyone else would get worked Craw at 147 would be a good scrap

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Something that went under the radar was the stare down. That shyt looked like Tyson vs. Spinks stare down.

Manny had murder in his eyes, while Keith passively looks away at the ref. :lupe:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if they run it back given it was a split decision, I saw somewhere a Phillipine news station said Pacquiao has already verbally approved the idea of a Thurman rematch.
it would actually be an interesting one to see the adjustments they'd make

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
it would actually be an interesting one to see the adjustments they'd make

A part of me thinks part of Keiths start to the fight is he didn't take Pacman serious, didn't realize he still has some go in him. Some of the things he said leading up to the fight didn't sound like trash talk, but total disrespect 'How dare you say somebody with 7 losses gonna beat me?!!' when he gave his opinion on the Pac-Horn fight, the face to face interview. He almost came off dismissive like it was gonna be a walk in the park.

He played himself, cause you can't talk that cash shyt like you gone just wash him then get in the ring with him and get knocked down and your nose broken by the guy you wrote off and expect the judges to give you a decision.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
you can't knock or badmouth keith thurman...kool keith came to fight and laid it all on the line in a grueling fight and he took the defeat in stride and acknowledged it as such..no controversy or robbery...it was a win all around for boxing and boxing fans..keith is an intelligent guy...im sure we will check his ego at the door and make the adjustments he needs to make..and im old school so keith should leave his woman alone and stop being all on her in the locker room....he prolly should have been warming up more and getting his mind right for war

@Negro Caesar bruh you've been pretty quiet about this :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its amazing that a man who has countless wars in his career with the resume to back it up...can put on more inspiring performances than cats 10-15 years younger than who barely fought half the number of the fight he has...all you have to do is look at some of the main events from this year

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
its amazing that a man who has countless wars in his career with the resume to back it up...can put on more inspiring performances than cats 10-15 years younger than who barely fought half the number of the fight he has...all you have to do is look at some of the main events from this year

Facts this new era seems to be content with just picking up a check once they get to the big leagues..12th round come around and they know they down they just be like :yeshrug:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You on pacquaios cizzock my guy
U loved margarito too
Whats your obssession with cheaters:dwillhuh:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts this new era seems to be content with just picking up a check once they get to the big leagues..12th round come around and they know they down they just be like :yeshrug:
Pacquaio is from a different era of fighters
They just built different
Crawford spence and porter (even though thurman beat him) are the only ones that really got a anger in them when they fight.
I thought thurman could beat him cause hes 40 and cause i didnt think he would be scared, but he definitely was a little nervous and that knockdown didnt help
Congrads to pac tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You on pacquaios cizzock my guy
U loved margarito too
Whats your obssession with cheaters:dwillhuh:
whats a cizzock? :patrice:

i loved margarito? :heh:..because i watched his fights when they happened and can talk about them like i do other fighters doesn't mean i love margarito...and youll have to pull recetipts on this "love"

this must be hell for you..a fighter that you hate, predicted he would get ko'ed, and lost money on is getting props everywhere for knocking off a prime, young welterweight champion as he should AND he is now seen as the welterweight to beat overall :mjgrin:

whatever helps you get through it champ lol :pachaha:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats a cizzock? :patrice:

i loved margarito? :heh:..because i watched his fights when they happened and can talk about them like i do other fighters doesn't mean i love margarito...and youll have to pull recetipts on this "love"

this must be hell for you..a fighter that you hate, predicted he would get ko'ed, and lost money on is getting props everywhere for knocking off a prime, young welterweight champion as he should AND he is now seen as the welterweight to beat overall :mjgrin:

whatever helps you get through it champ lol :pachaha:
Werent you defending his victory over cotto :patrice::beli:

And no lol, thats apart of the betting game. I win like 90 percent of my boxing bets. I won 400 dollars off pacquaio bradley 1:sas2:

500 off the floyd fight
I also bet on him to beat bron by decision cause i knew he would run

I was due for a L, happens in gambling
Congrads to him

Welterweight to beat:snoop::bryan:?

So you gonna pick him over crawford or spence?