Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:stopitslime:

Not only was Keith clearly losing the round he got dropped in; all I could give him with a non hating eye was 2-3 rounds, he landed 2-3 good shots thats it, Manny wasn't buzzed not fukking once contrary to statements i read here...And the rounds keith so could was winning how when he aint landing shyt(despite frivolous compubox numbers), and he was clearly running those rounds when in the first half the fight he was cemented in the pocket rather than fighting off the back foot; you dont get no damn credit for landing no scared half assed half rolled shots....Fight fans cant judge shyt no more....:camby:

Thurman fought respectable but the agendas need to stop:gucci:

Manny is the best damn welter out there not named Floyd. I tried to tell you nikkas, he best all these guys easily except Swift:salute:
:laff: :comeon:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

I was waiting on Thurman to land the one shot that would change up the whole fight, but it was like the toradol terminator came back for this damn fight.. Manny's chin was great, but what had me shook was his recovery and response to every good shot Thurman landed.

Every time Thurman seemed to be winning a round, Pacquiao would come through with a flurry that damn near stole that round.:wow:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
haven't seen a 40 yr old boxer with the same momentum and energy in every round..
full

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a couple of other posters here mentioned that if thurman tried to walk pacquiao down it let pacquiao move around him and pick him off from odd angles. that was a good observation.

b766kpm.gif

Pac only had that vintage, pry, pep in his step for the 1st 5 rds. By around the 6th/7th rd Pac's legs were more or less done. He was ripe for a Jeff Horn style mauling from that point on.