Didn't even notice this shyt :mjlol:

20190722-062622.jpg

:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How did he did take his soul when Keith out boxed him for most of that round prior to his mistake. Last thing he took from breh was his soul.
:stopitslime:

Not only was Keith clearly losing the round he got dropped in; all I could give him with a non hating eye was 2-3 rounds, he landed 2-3 good shots thats it, Manny wasn't buzzed not fukking once contrary to statements i read here...And the rounds keith so could was winning how when he aint landing shyt(despite frivolous compubox numbers), and he was clearly running those rounds when in the first half the fight he was cemented in the pocket rather than fighting off the back foot; you dont get no damn credit for landing no scared half assed half rolled shots....Fight fans cant judge shyt no more....:camby:

Thurman fought respectable but the agendas need to stop:gucci:

Manny is the best damn welter out there not named Floyd. I tried to tell you nikkas, he best all these guys easily except Swift:salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the steroid allegations came about when he refused to do random blood and urine testing for 50 million dollars lol
no other athlete in the world would get a pass for that
it shows much ppl really hated floyd lol
Duck a 50 million drug test and receive 100-150 mil plus, sounds like a win to me:manny:

Manny was simply ducking a fade rather than a drug test there, he let off a million other silly ass excuses for refusing to fight Floyd during there sagas......Yet he eventually fought him and gave Floyd his toughest technical match off eye, it was back forth, back forth, out think Manny and make it simple type fight.....:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fighters are still shocked with Mannys speed.

What’s telling is Keith said he was most impressed with Mannys defense even though he wasn’t a fan of his defense before the fight.
I tried to tell you nikkas Manny is a top 3 defensive fighter when he wanted to be; Thurman couldn't touch that nikka the first half of the fight:wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duck a 50 million drug test and receive 100-150 mil plus, sounds like a win to me:manny:

Manny was simply ducking a fade rather than a drug test there, he let off a million other silly ass excuses for refusing to fight Floyd during there sagas......Yet he eventually fought him and gave Floyd his toughest technical match off eye, it was back forth, back forth, out think Manny and make it simple type fight.....:stopitslime:
They both ended up with more money
But da fact of the matter is, if floyd would of said no to random blood and urine testing( for both fighters) at pacquaios request the world would of ended.
The amount of passes this guy gets is unbelievable lol

I dont think manny was floyds toughest technical fight. It didnt even seem like he had to raise his game at all. He was definitely super cautious tho. The media pretty much said if he loses this fight his whole career was a waste lok
He was not tryin to get caught with no lucky shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They both ended up with more money
But da fact of the matter is, if floyd would of said no to random blood and urine testing( for both fighters) at pacquaios request the world would of ended.
The amount of passes this guy gets is unbelievable lol

I dont think manny was floyds toughest technical fight. It didnt even seem like he had to raise his game at all. He was definitely super cautious tho. The media pretty much said if he loses this fight his whole career was a waste lok
He was not tryin to get caught with no lucky shyt
Lets not pretend that Manny wasnt the first nikka Floyd requested drug testing from, thats half...../90% of the issue.......:youngsabo:

You sleeping Floyd struggled vs a faster, southpaw who could counter his own shots, with his feints and head movements just because Floyd didnt fight dummy mode like he did Cotto, and Maidana doesnt mean it wasnt a tough match for him; he didnt fight that way vs Manny because he felt that shock tap round 4 and became a holding ass fighter the rest of his career going forward.......:sas2:

Pay attention:ufdup:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:stopitslime:

Not only was Keith clearly losing the round he got dropped in; all I could give him with a non hating eye was 2-3 rounds, he landed 2-3 good shots thats it, Manny wasn't buzzed not fukking once contrary to statements i read here...And the rounds keith so could was winning how when he aint landing shyt(despite frivolous compubox numbers), and he was clearly running those rounds when in the first half the fight he was cemented in the pocket rather than fighting off the back foot; you dont get no damn credit for landing no scared half assed half rolled shots....Fight fans cant judge shyt no more....:camby:

Thurman fought respectable but the agendas need to stop:gucci:

Manny is the best damn welter out there not named Floyd. I tried to tell you nikkas, he best all these guys easily except Swift:salute:
I had it 116-111 and agree with you for the most part...didn't see keith really putting in work like that, stunning or buckling manny etc. The judge who gave Thurman the fight.....card was awful....then the punch stats :heh:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:unimpressed: stop babying a 40yrs old senator

Pac proved on Saturday that he is a top 3 ish fighter at 147 even right now, if he wouldn't let him fight Spence who would he let besides Crawford?

Ain’t no boogie mans in boxing. The more I follow boxing the more I realize ain’t no such things as a boogie man. Look what happened to the previous boxing boogie mans (Kov,GGG). Anybody can’t get got. Waybless fighters fought Spence and they ok. Spence a tough fight but he is just that a tough fight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no boogie mans in boxing. The more I follow boxing the more I realize ain’t no such things as a boogie man. Look what happened to the previous boxing boogie mans (Kov,GGG). Anybody can’t get got. Waybless fighters fought Spence and they ok. Spence a tough fight but he is just that a tough fight.
Imo Spence beats him but it's not like we have to baby a top 3 welter, 40 years old or not, thst sounds ridiculous. Who else should fight Spence more besides Crawford? He just beat a top 5 guy, it's only natural if he fights Spence later (if Spence beats Porter, I think he will but can't completely write down Porter)