• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All my homeboys who don't fukk with Thurman been hitting me up.

But instead of clowning, they all telling me they gained respect for Keith.

I lowkey feel like I'm being :troll:'d
LOL true. Keith showed heart though. He got the best resume of any of the welters except manny.

The axe murderer

Daps
The Swift that went ham on Granados got the best chance imo. Plus we know Danny got the chin and toughness to take the offense. You can't be afraid to stay active while leading and countering. All that lull shyt gets you lit up. Even the spots where JMM would drop his work rate a lil or get too hesitant, he'd get outworked in those spots.

I won't say Spence until I see him deal with Porter first. I feel like that will be Spence first official test since Mikey was undersized and Brook although good was prolly a lil ruined from the ggg fight. I won't even mention Crawford since we know less about him at welter than Spence. Khan ain't really the type of fight you need to get ready for the top of welter.
Crawford is such a frustrating case because I legit believe he may be A level but how we s'posed to know without receipts :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Crawford is such a frustrating case because I legit believe he may be A level but how we s'posed to know without receipts :francis:

shyt been my only gripe of his for years. :martin:

I love seeing him box though. Boxing needs more skilled mean nikkas. Hate that current potential fights involving him are just mythical match ups tho.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The Swift that went ham on Granados got the best chance imo. Plus we know Danny got the chin and toughness to take the offense. You can't be afraid to stay active while leading and countering. All that lull shyt gets you lit up. Even the spots where JMM would drop his work rate a lil or get too hesitant, he'd get outworked in those spots.

I won't say Spence until I see him deal with Porter first. I feel like that will be Spence first official test since Mikey was undersized and Brook although good was prolly a lil ruined from the ggg fight. I won't even mention Crawford since we know less about him at welter than Spence. Khan ain't really the type of fight you need to get ready for the top of welter.
Spence and Bud are favorites to beat Pac to me, the others are at a big distance.
Guys like Swift, Ugas or Porter would have a chance to beat Pac but probably neither would be a favorite.
Swift is a good counter puncher but JMM was a better one and even him needed 4 fights to get Pac figured out so well that he could KO him.
I can see Swift hurting Pac but Pac probably befuddles him and outworks him to a comfortable UD.
Porter vs Pac depends on how much Porter is willing to use his physical strength again, 40yrs old Pac wouldn't like if Porter would be in his face all night but then it's also a risk to do that to Pac. You either get in there quick and smother him or you will get beat you up following him around like Thurman did in he first half of the fight.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pac lit up Horn too sometimes but Horn was able to use his physical strength on Pac, ragdolling him, roughing him up, Keith sometimes had success going forward but often times it seemed Pac is the one who moves him around and not the other way.

To be fair, the ref also let Horn get away with a ton of shyt that fight.

Even then, I still had Pac winning.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
quote where I said that? I'll wait. I consistantly said they need to fight each other.
He hasn't beat the best opponents but it can be said that he absolutely dominated and/or knocked out some dudes others struggled with.

Dulorme gave Ugas all he could handle and he literally only lost that fight because the point deductions, Crawford put him away in 6. Diaz arguably should have got the win vs Peterson just after Peterson fought Swift, Crawford played with him. Horn gave a good account of himself against Pac and roughed him up, won some rounds regardless if you think he should have won or not, he hasn't won a round against Crawford...

at the end of the day these are triangle theories I know that but still I believe it can't be just a coincidence that Crawford carves up all these dudes other high level fighters struggle with.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, the ref also let Horn get away with a ton of shyt that fight.

Even then, I still had Pac winning.
Thurman should have been dirty like that too if he really wanted to follow Horn's "blueprint" but that's just not him

The axe murderer

Daps
He hasn't beat the best opponents but it can be said that he absolutely dominated and/or knocked out some dudes others struggled with.

Dulorme gave Ugas all he could handle and he literally only lost that fight because the point deductions, Crawford put him away in 6. Diaz arguably should have got the win vs Peterson just after Peterson fought Swift, Crawford played with him. Horn gave a good account of himself against Pac and roughed him up, won some rounds regardless if you think he should have won or not, he hasn't won a round against Crawford...

at the end of the day these are triangle theories I know that but still I believe it can't be just a coincidence that Crawford carves up all these dudes other high level fighters struggle with.
it cant be but like you say its triangle theories. Thats why I think he could be A level but these welters are not facing each other. Manny finally went to that side and proved he is still the man to beat at welter. Not for lack of trying for crawford he wants smoke but he need to talk to bob because kavaliushkas of the world ain't as appealing

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
One question to my fellow #Thurmainator breh

*pulls out consistency cop badge*

Did you have GGG/Canelo 2 a GGG win or at least a draw?

You know I gotta fukk with you and see who you giving the benefit of the doubt to because their damn near the same style of fight. It's just hard to see Thurman still winning with that knockdown and getting hurt late and have GGG losing without getting dropped but still out throwing and out landing, and hurting Canelo bad late in the fight. :youngsabo:
Difference is Thurman landed 76 more power punches than golovkin and actually went to war instead of hiding behind his jab all night. Not even close to the same kind of performances. Keith was ready to go out on his shield while golovkin was not. Keith fought the "mexican style" fight that golovkin was afraid to.

It all comes down to overall damage. And I think everybody would agree that Thurman and golovkin took the majority of the damage in both of those fights. It's really not even close :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
it cant be but like you say its triangle theories. Thats why I think he could be A level but these welters are not facing each other. Manny finally went to that side and proved he is still the man to beat at welter. Not for lack of trying for crawford he wants smoke but he need to talk to bob because kavaliushkas of the world ain't as appealing
Agree with that

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wouldn’t mind seeing Bud test the PBC waters with Broner or even Ugas. All the dawgs in PBC, and I feel like Bud not being in the mix kinda hurts his marketability somewhat.

On the other hand, being the top dawg on the other side of the fence guarantees him Super fight status when the smoke clears in the PBC WW Division.

It’s literally a catch 22 for homie.