Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Get this casual shyt outta here, Manny only KO'd Hatton, his steroid accusations came the fact is power carried up to welterweight when he wasn't brutalizing his opponents at the lighter weights when he had rocky balboa style slug fest, yet you punching the lip off cotto and never getting tired

thurman slowed Manny down with body shots, this is why I hate manny fans, and the way boxing media treat manny, he not a superhero

Thurman was lighting his body up, that's why Manny couldn't finish him
so why didn't keithy Tee knock manny out huh>?

you was wrong and failed with your evaluation and prediction.

Manny beat the crap out out p4p fighters in the lower weights before he went up and started his welter shyt.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get this casual shyt outta here, Manny only KO'd Hatton, his steroid accusations came the fact is power carried up to welterweight when he wasn't brutalizing his opponents at the lighter weights when he had rocky balboa style slug fest, yet you punching the lip off cotto and never getting tired

thurman slowed Manny down with body shots, this is why I hate manny fans, and the way boxing media treat manny, he not a superhero

Thurman was lighting his body up, that's why Manny couldn't finish him
the steroid allegations came about when he refused to do random blood and urine testing for 50 million dollars lol
no other athlete in the world would get a pass for that
it shows much ppl really hated floyd lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the steroid allegations came about when he refused to do random blood and urine testing for 50 million dollars lol
no other athlete in the world would get a pass for that
it shows much ppl really hated floyd lol

Before that people noticed the things I pointed out that's why floyd wanted the test

its obvious, he ain't never fukk up nobody eye like he did margarito at the lower weights

he was back on the juice this fight too

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before that people noticed the things I pointed out that's why floyd wanted the test

its obvious, he ain't never fukk up nobody eye like he did margarito at the lower weights

he was back on the juice this fight too
yeah you right
ppl were talkin about it before
didn't become public until floyd called him out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why didn't keithy Tee knock manny out huh>?

you was wrong and failed with your evaluation and prediction.

Manny beat the crap out out p4p fighters in the lower weights before he went up and started his welter shyt.

Thurman elbow injury took away the snap in his right hand thats clear, he landed some clean shots on Manny that would've put him down a few years ago

but that's not relevant, I'm not talking evaluation or prediction I'm talking about actually happened, thurman's body work was tremendous against Manny and gets no credit for it, he slowed Manny down the second half of the fight, he won the second half of the fight, and he probably would've stopped Manny if he didn't get hurt by the body shot that's what lost him in the fight

Manny dropped, busted up his nose, and hurt him with the body, these are the things that influenced the judges, because outside of that Keith Thurman did the most work, especially to the body, and he was the one pressing Manny the entire fight he was the aggressor in the fight

Manny made a point to keep his hands up more than I can remember, also when Thurman would land combinations on Manny he would stop and reset which all gave manny time to fire back

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yep his power was bothering Manny quite a bit, especially to the body, breh was getting broke down before Keith himself was temporarily disabled from a body blow imo
I think that body blow did it for Keith. Keith was gaining momentum. I think round 1 fukked him up though, so that he was hesistant from doing too much. Floyd said it best: Manny creates traps so that you gain confidence throwing several shots at once, and then he exchanges with you and catches you.

Manny feinted the shyt out of Thurman last night. He fainted that right hook every time Thurman even thought about jabbing. He feinted the body a lot too. I don't remember Manny feinting as much as he did last night

@Yuzo what did you think of the fight?

Its been years since I yelled at a knockdown as loud as I yelled at the round 1 knockdown last night.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is it really hard for Crawford and Ugas to be made? Ugas should jump at that because Crawford has the other title not on PBC.
That’s why I brought him up. Arum would most likely not approve a Garcia or Thurman considering what’s at stake down the line, but Ugas is more than solid and a good test for Bud. ESPN should put some extra money in the pot and try to make it happen.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Barely..alot of Thurman haters..he wasnt gonna get credit anyway. Lol@cats saying he needed a knockdown to win. Definitely won the 2nd half of the fight like Ward did against Sergay. Outlanded him...
Problem is he almost got stopped in the 10th and knees buckled in 12. Had he not lost that 12 I can see this point. He came on strong rounds 6-9 but got hurt again.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was posting throughout the thread it was a close fight, and a judge agreed with me. I dont see how that is far fetched. Cats were getting caught up in the oohs and ahhs imo. I watched it by myself dolo.
Whats your card?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I believe crawford's talent but with the politics its frustrating as hell. I'm starting to wonder if he has to jump ship like manny to get these matchups or he gonna wait for a superfight staying at toprank
Everything Crawford does to not fight even decent welters makes it look like he's not trying to, and shook of it. Him and his team talk shyt constantly but have literally fought nobody.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thurman elbow injury took away the snap in his right hand thats clear, he landed some clean shots on Manny that would've put him down a few years ago

but that's not relevant, I'm not talking evaluation or prediction I'm talking about actually happened, thurman's body work was tremendous against Manny and gets no credit for it, he slowed Manny down the second half of the fight, he won the second half of the fight, and he probably would've stopped Manny if he didn't get hurt by the body shot that's what lost him in the fight

Manny dropped, busted up his nose, and hurt him with the body, these are the things that influenced the judges, because outside of that Keith Thurman did the most work, especially to the body, and he was the one pressing Manny the entire fight he was the aggressor in the fight

Manny made a point to keep his hands up more than I can remember, also when Thurman would land combinations on Manny he would stop and reset which all gave manny time to fire back
I’d agree with this assessment. I had Thurman down a point and coming on strong till that body shot had him on his bike for the rest of the 10th. That’s the moment he lost the momentum & fight.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
it cant be but like you say its triangle theories. Thats why I think he could be A level but these welters are not facing each other. Manny finally went to that side and proved he is still the man to beat at welter. Not for lack of trying for crawford he wants smoke but he need to talk to bob because kavaliushkas of the world ain't as appealing
Here's the difference my friend.......when you say you want all the smoke and actively talk shyt about prospective opponents........then your last four fights are against; Kavalasjfuhis, Amir Kahn, Benavidez, Jeff Horn and I think before that it was Indongo and Postol..........you don't want all the smoke. Same way bud could've easily fought AB, but decided to shoot hoops with em :yeshrug: after awhile the facade goes away.