• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I believe crawford's talent but with the politics its frustrating as hell. I'm starting to wonder if he has to jump ship like manny to get these matchups or he gonna wait for a superfight staying at toprank
At this point he better off waiting it out. If he tries to jump ship it's possibly 3 years until he can get back into the position he's in now.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I believe crawford's talent but with the politics its frustrating as hell. I'm starting to wonder if he has to jump ship like manny to get these matchups or he gonna wait for a superfight staying at toprank

The money too good and the p4p status is already too high to consider anything else.

If Bud were to lose now, nikkas would be justified in saying he was overrated because he never proved himself against someone his equal. His accolades are mostly off potential, because the weight division jumping ain't that impressive if you not fighting at least one of the killers in the division you jumping in.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac lit up Horn too sometimes but Horn was able to use his physical strength on Pac, ragdolling him, roughing him up, Keith sometimes had success going forward but often times it seemed Pac is the one who moves him around and not the other way.
i think pac took horn lightly for the first half of da fight
that, or he didnt train properly or take him seriously.
horn came for his head, and had no fear or respect for him
similar to how maidana fought floyd

that was a one time thing tho, the blueprint on how to beat pacquaio is already out.
he can be out-boxed once you get his timing down and you don't fight scared. he also needs to respect your power.
crawford and spence would beat him cause they are high level boxers

thurman shoulda beat him too even tho hes not as good as a boxer, but he got out worked

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw that. Would it have made a difference if he didn't? We will never know. Sometimes in life you change a variable or two and you still get the same result. I didn't see a tired or shot or unfocused Thurman in there. I saw a guy who was outmatched by a more skillful fighter. I think Thurman had a really good fight, and contrary to what people are saying I think he hurt Pac several times. He was landing real flush. I think Pac won by two rounds, honestly. Rematch it and maybe Thurman does better but I just think skills wise most of these guys can't touch Manny.

Yep his power was bothering Manny quite a bit, especially to the body, breh was getting broke down before Keith himself was temporarily disabled from a body blow imo

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
It is what it is, Thurman lost

But I find it funny, same people saying Fury beat Wilder says Manny clearly won, when Manny was the Wilder in this fight he landed the more impactful punches, and Thurman out landed Manny significantly more than Fury out landed wilder

it goes to show you cats have no objectivity, I feel Manny won the fight for the reasons Wilder beat Fury, I stay consistent with how I judge fights no matter who the fighters are
:troll:

You’ve been betting against Manny since 2010... but just curious, where do you rank him now as an ATG?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro, regardless of how you or even thurman wants to twist it, you shouldnt be up 3 in the morning gambling before the biggest moment of your life lol
Most of u guys wouldnt even stay up until 3am if you had an important job interview in the afternoon.
It just shows where your head is at.
Please dont compare thurman's focus to floyd's lol
Floyd always put boxing and his condition first

Son was out there gambling and having fun like a tourist lol

Thurman didnt seem to be in the best of shape to me (still did enough to win as the champ to me) Whoever was in here before saying dude wasn't sparring in camp ( I'd have to look back in the thread) might be on to something. I know he has to protect that arm as the doc told him it would never be the same again.

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
when adrian broner of all people is telling you to go home, you know u r doing something wrong.
but we can agreed to disagree

You guys making to big of a deal out of this

It's not like he was out late drinking and smoking

These dudes fight at night, him being up around that time shouldn't be surprising.

Maybe gambling helped him relax and ease his nerves before the biggest fight of his life.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wouldn’t mind seeing Bud test the PBC waters with Broner or even Ugas. All the dawgs in PBC, and I feel like Bud not being in the mix kinda hurts his marketability somewhat.

On the other hand, being the top dawg on the other side of the fence guarantees him Super fight status when the smoke clears in the PBC WW Division.

It’s literally a catch 22 for homie.
Is it really hard for Crawford and Ugas to be made? Ugas should jump at that because Crawford has the other title not on PBC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I read an article about Manny after he got knocked out by Marquez. Getting knocked out like that changes who you are in the ring

Not only did he become much more cautious in the ring because he never wanted to feel like that again but he also lost his killer instinct to knock somebody out because he didn’t want to make his opponent feel the way he did either.

Crazy psychology involved

Get this casual shyt outta here, Manny only KO'd Hatton, his steroid accusations came the fact is power carried up to welterweight when he wasn't brutalizing his opponents at the lighter weights when he had rocky balboa style slug fest, yet you punching the lip off cotto and never getting tired

thurman slowed Manny down with body shots, this is why I hate manny fans, and the way boxing media treat manny, he not a superhero

Thurman was lighting his body up, that's why Manny couldn't finish him